[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TTIP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: ttip.jpg (22 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
ttip.jpg
22 KB, 620x349
What are your thoughts on upcoming Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership?
Do you think your country will benefit from it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transatlantic_Trade_and_Investment_Partnership
http://ec.europa.eu/trade/policy/in-focus/ttip/
>>
Someone should arrest Malmström for being an enemy of humanity.
>>
i dont want american meat that is pumped full of hormones in my stores so fuk ttip and fuk america
>>
Jews trying to fuck us over
>>
>>58801937
Eurobabies are against it because they know they can't compete against America. I for one welcome our new burger overlords and their cheap products.
>>
File: 1448719758501.png (440 KB, 788x885) Image search: [Google]
1448719758501.png
440 KB, 788x885
NO
NAFTA needs abolished asap, TTIP and TPP need ripped up

>I will not surrender U.S. to false song of globalism.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOyma_8dFm0&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>58801937
It will only benefit the richest of the rich
>>
>>58801969
>i dont want american meat that is pumped full of hormones
Why not? Don't you want a pair of nice, plump breasts that naturally grow on your chest? Just imagine, your boipussy potential would increase at least tenfold! They'd have to put you in niqabs just to save you from men ravaging you when you go out the street.

shit, now I want a nice pair of breasts.
>>
File: 1461484774154.jpg (40 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1461484774154.jpg
40 KB, 657x527
>>58801969
>that is pumped full of hormones
this is such a retarded meme pushed by protectionists when there's way better arguments
take beef for example
rBST is the hormone you're referring to in this scenario.
It's chemically identical to BST because it IS BST. There's no way to tell it apart.
All of the beef you eat has likely used rBST. See above, there's no way to prove they haven't, even if the EU has banned its use.
>b-b-but it's harmfulll!
BST and rBST are chemically identical, and BST cannot bind to human hormone receptors. So in the off chance that you accidentally ingest some (r)BST, you're fine because chemistry and biology exist.
This is why laypeople shouldn't be allowed to comment on shit they don't know, it's equivalent to when people say the earth is 6000 years old except more acceptable for some stupid reason

And if you're going to respond arguing this, I want you to explain why the Mola Mola(aka ocean sunfish) is banned from sale for consumption in the EU according to Regulation (EC) No 853/2004 of the European Parliament and of the Council. The Mola Mola makes up 71-90% of all bycatch fish from Mediterranean fishing boats, however northern fishing boats do not suffer similar issues(what a coincidence!)
>>
>>58802567
I bet you support GMO's too, and their excessive use of chemicals that now saturate everything.

Absolutely disgusting.
>>
>>58801969
Just buy the American chicken then. It's illegal to feed them hormones and antibiotics. They just kill and burn the sick ones.
>>
>>58803168
I truly hope you don't ever eat an apple. all those hundreds of years of selective breeding have modified the genes quite a bit.
>>
>>58801937

I would be ok with it if the merchandize is clearly labeled, so I can make an informed choice when buying stuff.

however I fear the big corporations generally want to circumvent national sovereignty and laws voted by the democratic majority for the sake of pure profit

I am against that in particular.

however the idea of it is good

the merger of the two biggest economic zones and the exchange of such wealth of goods and services sounds good to be honest
>>
>>58803420
It will be very beneficial to countries like Bulgaria. It will be shit for countries like Germany, UK, France and the US.
>>
>>58803243
>not understanding the difference between selecting apples for their desirable qualities and that it'll change the DNA over time
>versus injecing apples directly with fucking roach DNA

Yeah, I don't see how anything could go wrong there.
>>
It's very shit. Fuck off Americans.
>>
>>58801937
I don´t want corn syrup, chlorine chicken or American ´health´ standards
>>
>>58803530
You don't seem to know much of anything about genetics.
>>
>>58803698
Apparently more than you do.
>>
>>58801937
We should build a wall
>>
>>58803464

I tend to disagree, the mentioned countries have established brands and products. Things they will be able to sell to the new markets competitively.

After we enter the EU many of our local brands were either bought out by their larger competitors or simply outperformed and pushed out of the market.

We are generally a service economy now. Having to compete with USA brands as well will mean our local production will fade away. Relegating us to the position of a client state buying almost everything from abroad.

The economy of scale is a real thing.
>>
>>58802567
i don't give a fuck what your corporates claim what's healthy to eat and not but i don't want the american busines culture in here where after spending millions on lobbying you can claim any product made by huge multinational companies as healthy and safe until people start dying from it

so fuck no to ttip and fuck no to america, a corporate shithole that i don't ever want to live in
>>
>>58805798
translation:
ooga booga science hurts my snownigger brain
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.