[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why hasn't Nigeria, Niger, and Chad become one country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Why hasn't Nigeria, Niger, and Chad become one country?
>>
>>58800634
>chad nigger
>>
They can't even live together withouth killing eachother in 1 seperate country, and you want to merge?
>>
>>58800634
Chad and Cameroon are dirty shitholes. Nigeria is a potential powerhouse in innovation; the Igbo have an average IQ of 103. Niger is white and European, just like Ethiopia; the media just doesn't tell you about it.
>>
Why don't africans work out their borders according to the correct or most convenient ethnic and religious groups already
>>
File: 1072543_3.jpg (27 KB, 318x318) Image search: [Google]
1072543_3.jpg
27 KB, 318x318
>>58800682
I know The Fulani in Niger are nomads originally from the Middle-East Levant(modern day Syria for example).
>>
>>58800747
say thanks to colonial policy of european countries
>>
>>58800878
but colonists left a long time ago
africans should get together and work things out like big boys
>>
>>58800769
The change from black to white and from white to black takes about 250 generations.

Ethiopians, Fulani, Indians these are windows to the future of Australians.
>>
>>58800634
Cameroon Nigeria nad Chad combined look like a square dick.
>>
>>58800634
Why would anyone want to annex Chad?
>>
>>58801378
To expand your clay, more regional power
>>
>>58801464
But Chad is the kind of dump that drains resources instead of making the annexer more powerful.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.