[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Masterchef Canada >judges are an Italian, a chink and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: a.jpg (215 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
215 KB, 960x540
>Masterchef Canada
>judges are an Italian, a chink and a spic

They're pretty cool guys, so it's okay, but still, lol Canada.
>>
Well, it's not like canadians have something worthwhile to say.
>>
>>58798409

Who gives a shit, that's the point. Look at what they're wearing; Canadian immigrants for the most part assimilate into the Canadian society and culture.
>>
It's TV. We had a dance show where one judge was a negro from Ukraine.
>>
>>58798915
This.
>>
File: justin_with_sikhs.jpg (359 KB, 942x1200) Image search: [Google]
justin_with_sikhs.jpg
359 KB, 942x1200
>>58798915
>Look at what they're wearing; Canadian immigrants for the most part assimilate into the Canadian society and culture.

Pretty sure it's the other way around buddy
>>
>>58799237
SAY IT LOUD
SAY IT CLEAR
REFUGEES ARE
WELCOME HERE
>>
File: 1454966312227.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1454966312227.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
>>58799237
>>
>>58799237
Sikhs are bro-tier, you Paki.
>>
>>58798409
We have an aussie and a baldy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=IfeyUGZt8nk
>>
>>58799237

Here's how I see it, there's three levels of immigrants.

>1) Those who completely assimilate and abandon their own cultures
>2) Those who assimilate into society and contribute, but retain and practice their own cultures as far as accepted in that society
>3) Those who refuse to assimilate and instead act to change it

I dont give a shit about 1 and 2, they're bro-tier, if I moved to another country I would still be watching hockey and going to pubs. What I fucking cant stand and what I believe should be prohibited is #3 in every instance.

Justin Trudeau in that pic is that reaffirming #2, you can live here and practice your own beliefs. That said the Sikhs are pretty cunt-tier since they're heavily involved in politics to win themselves favour and campaign to allow their beliefs (turbans) to be allowed in the military.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.