[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Your cunt. 2. Do you have access to highly intoxicating drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: DSC00070.jpg (44 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
DSC00070.jpg
44 KB, 800x600
1. Your cunt.
2. Do you have access to highly intoxicating drugs in nature?

Flag.
Yes. two months a year, pick and eat 50+ of these and its on par with LSD.
>>
>>58797156
Finland
Yes
>>
>>58797156
dude
>>
What are they like? What does your buddy feel ?
>>
>>58797188
Everything kind of gets wavy and interesting on low doses, high doses can cause you see ayyliums
>>
File: image.jpg (567 KB, 1024x799) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
567 KB, 1024x799
USA southwest
Yes.
I have access to DMT from wild river toads if found, Salvia Divinorum if legally grown or wild, wild Peyote and other cactus.
>>
2C-B > shrooms
>>
File: trip eyes.gif (1 MB, 960x719) Image search: [Google]
trip eyes.gif
1 MB, 960x719
Flag.
Enough cattle ranches and paddocks everywhere that the country is peppered with psilocybin.
>>
Texas, mushrooms grow here too
>>
>>58797156
You can't show us that you have more kinds of drugs here.
>>
usa (oregon)
we have blunts passed around on the streets
>>
>>58797188
Not that nice to eat, tastes like dirt. You dry them first though so the shrink alot.
My body feel like? Can't remember, just really strange, you feel extremely retarded though, but at the same time strong clarity, you are just aware of how retarded you feel.
>>
>>58797409
>he doesn't brew a nice citrus+mushroom tea to mask the dirt flavour
>>
>>58797450
What a chore, id worry about it losing potency also.
>>
>>58797567
>id worry about it losing potency
Why? It'd still be contained within the drink.
>>
>>58797567
protip: they don't lose potency and citrus has some reported boosting effect although i think that's just placebo
>>
>flag
Yes, we may not have shrooms, but we have Heroin dealers at every corner
>>
>>58797611
>heroin dealers at every corner
Lots of refugees from Afghanistan?
>>
>>58797585
>>58797593
Yea yea, it probably doesnt but it is still some broscience. just grab a handful.
>>
>>58797409
Fuck, that sounds like a really good drunkenness
>>
>>58797639
>brewing tea
>bro science
what
>>
>>58797651
It's probably best to not pull that thread.
>>
>>58797651
>heating matter
what could possibly happen
>>
>>58797685
The risk I took was calculated
I always sucked at maths, though
>>
>>58797651
I think he's talking about losing potency
>>
>>58797735
Psilocybin and psilocin are both water soluble molecules and come apart in hot water
>>
Yup, liberty cap mushrooms grow from late September to late November here. They grow everywhere.
>>
>>58797188
Your sense of perception is distorted. I took some shrooms in Amsterdam once, then went to Dekas restaurant, I swear I thought I was inside a wallpaper.
>>
>>58797156
Flag
Yes, can be anywhere from 2 to 8 months of the year depending on the season and location. Somewhere like Tully or Innisfail it's pretty much all year round.
>>
>>58797331
I live like 5 minutes from a cow paddock/bushland, should probably go shroom picking.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.