[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What degrees are the meme ones I should stay clear of is IT a meme?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
What degrees are the meme ones I should stay clear of is IT a meme?
>>
>>58791713
Anything to do with Social Studies
>>
University is a meme that poor people fall for

Just inherit your money and be thankful you get to celebrate easter
>>
>>58791713
>>58791737

>says one ausfag to another
>>
File: frog.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
>>58791755
The Australian invasion of New Zealand has already begun.
>>
File: wew.jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
10 KB, 228x221
>>58791753
>inherit your money
>raised by a single mum who is turning 60 next year and still doesn't have enough money to even retire
>dad remarried a much younger woman and had two kids who are aged 8 and 5
>dad will work for the remainder of his life using all the money he earns to provide for them and pay off their house
>>
You can meme your way through social studies to land UN jobs and the like.

But there are easier ways to make it and there's more money on them.
>>
>>58791807
your mom got cucked by a younger woman

sorry
>>
I was thinking of doing Information Systems and joining the government sector since there is a lot of graduate programs.
>>
>>58791859
How about you shut the fuck up and bounce on my cock like the little faggot you are
>>
>>58791713
Anything involving "ethical hacking."
What area of IT do you wish to work in?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.