[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you can only post in this thread if you country has officially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: Holodomor_World_recognition.png (44 KB, 1347x619) Image search: [Google]
Holodomor_World_recognition.png
44 KB, 1347x619
you can only post in this thread if you country has officially recognized comunism as a crime against mankind.
>>
File: image.jpg (22 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22 KB, 228x221
>They r all shit countries
>>
>>58790872
>Communist countries
>Also Australia

Kek
>>
Surprised we don't desu. And communism is pretty much illegal in South Korea, I'm surprised they don't recognize it either.
>>
>cucknada and cuckstralia
>>
>>58790872
Ukraine is obvious. The Baltics, Poland and Georgia as well (anything to oppose Russia). Hungary is sort of explainable on those same grounds, I guess. Canada's recognition likely has to do with the many Ukrainian expatriates here. But Australia and the Latin American countries seem completely inexplicable.
>>
>no even the murikans think the holodomor was real

that sums it up
>>
>>58790872
WTF I hate Colombia now
>>
>>58790990
Colombia is a heavily right wing country without any trace of left wing politics.

Our experience with comunism has been marxists guerrillas since 1960.
>>
>>58790907
>>58790934
Read the file name. This is a map showing countries that recognize the Holodomor as an act of genocide, not countries that have any stated position on communism.
>>
>>58791028
t. guerrillero.
>>
>>58791048
Yes, but they're all communist countries, except for australia.
>>
all communist crimes should be recognised equally
>>
File: images.jpg (726 KB, 1365x1024) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
726 KB, 1365x1024
>>58790872
HOLODOMOR
>>
>>58791018
Nobody denies that the Holodomor was real, the question is whether or not it was a) intentional and b) directed. Russia, and capitalist countries that don't recognize the Holodomor as genocide, generally recognizes the former, but not the latter. They believe that the starvations were indeed intentional, but not directed against Ukrainians in particular.

Communist countries, like China, Venezuela and Cuba, recognize neither point. They don't believe any starvations were intended and therefore also don't believe any were directed, since it was all an accident that had nothing to do with collectivization and the state can do no wrong.
>>
>>58791076
Poland deserved communism tbqh
>>
>>58791318
your mom deserved a knife in her cunt
but only gave her my dick
>>
>>58791437
All 2 inches?
>>
>>58791507
yep, never seen a more shallow cunt than that
>>
File: 1461730748795.jpg (2 MB, 2304x1600) Image search: [Google]
1461730748795.jpg
2 MB, 2304x1600
>>58791075
>Mexico
>Comunist
>>
>>58790990
We always try to take neutral stance.
Don't recognize Palestine nor Kosovo.
Only country to oppose Anschluss.
But I have no idea why we recognize that specific genocide.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.