[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a more self-interested country than America? Most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Is there a more self-interested country than America?

Most of them can name more states than they can other countries
>>
I know more countries than states
>>
>>58790123
So 2?
>>
I'd like to think the states are to the US the same way European countries are to Europe.

I wonder how many Europeans would actually be able to list all the states on a map as well as they can with European counties.
>>
>>58790060

that's because there are more us states then countries worth caring about
>>
>>58790148
No like 30+
>>
>>58790152
Why would they? Countries matter more than states and there's about 4x as many of them.
>>
File: Americans on int.jpg (390 KB, 960x799) Image search: [Google]
Americans on int.jpg
390 KB, 960x799
China calls themselves Zhong guo = center country. They believed that they were literally the center of the universe for most of their history and the closer you got to the center of the universe, the more civilized people got. Their are plenty of countries who think they are exceptional in some way. American are just more visible because our cultural hegemony is so strong (which also helps make people more hyper patriotic kek).
>>
>>58790060
No bc you're all irrelevant
>>
>>58790060
You're Australia

>>58790148
You're Iceland
>>
>>58790060
China, UK, Brazil, Russia
>>
>>58790060
Because there are more states than other countries
>>
>>58790060
Japan.

>If I'm being serious it's north korea
>>
File: 427380410723.gif (53 KB, 700x490) Image search: [Google]
427380410723.gif
53 KB, 700x490
>>58790060
>Gringos
>White
wew
>>
>>58790152
Large countries in Europe, e.g. Germany, France or Italy have states too.
>>
File: kaart3.png (47 KB, 929x492) Image search: [Google]
kaart3.png
47 KB, 929x492
>>58790152
I can name all of them senpai.

It's not that hard
>>
all the muslim ones
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.