[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
White girls are really annoying as fuck t. vietnamese american
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 540x472
White girls are really annoying as fuck

t. vietnamese american
>>
>>58786205
Only the Californian or Jersey ones
>>
>>58786205
Did your dad fight in the war m8??
>>
ok, nice blog
>>
I wouldn't know.
>>
White people in general feel entitled because their anchestors have achieved amazing things, keep in mind the white people today have literally nothing in common with with their forefathers, they would probably get lynched by them, it always amazes me how entitled and self-consumed whites are and their only proud achievement is to be white
>>
>>58786484
>White people in general feel entitled

Is this reverse world?
We have people from Suriname here who have the privilige to live here, and then they go and whine about our centuries old Sinterklaas party and want it to get changed.
And then you call us entitled?
>>
the ones who aren't wouldn't date you
>>
>>58786781
yeah because they would only go for white chads on the football team because they need everything to be "perfect" in their life

white girls for the majority disgust me, at least the ones i've met

"starbucks selfie ducklips aha~~~"
"eww is he talking to me"

fake cunts
>>
>>58788808
Someone got rejected
>>
File: 1452548598799.jpg (80 KB, 500x644) Image search: [Google]
1452548598799.jpg
80 KB, 500x644
>>58788808

Why are so many asian males afflicted by this elliot rodger syndrome? Just date some girl from your own race, as it should be, you fucking beta crybaby.
>>
>>58786205

You're not Vietnamese Ben and yes I know she's annoying.
>>
>>58789446
>>58789498
Who said I tried to date her?

I can just sense that's how they think for the most part? I've never been attracted to white girls. They're annoying and not even that physically attractive from what I've seen
>>
>>58786205
This.
But all women are annoying. I rather shit post on /int/ than talk to a girl.
t.Tyrone
>>
>>58788808
>how dare white women like white men!

Why do nonwhites feel so entitled towards white women? Go date a fellow gook.
>>
>>58788808
I feel man I feel you.
>>
>>58789569
He's probably a white shit poster. They're all over r9k, if you press them their act starts to fall apart.
>>
>>58789555
They put on such fake things it's like they want to be plastic
>>
>>58786205
White women are trash
t. Chicano
>>
>>58789555

Hello trips.

Anyways, you don't know many white women then. What state do you hail from?
>>
>White girls are really annoying as fuck
Rude. Well now it's my term. Vietnamese people literately have the most disgusting accents in the country, your accent is grosser than even Apu. And you have gross green-yellow skin and your all short manlets. Sorry but not sorry!
>>
>>58789614
California, probably where the worst whites are, now that I think of it

>>58789569
It's not just that

Did you just read my post? They also date hot but douchebaggy people that treat them like shit. But theyre hot and white girls just fucking want hot and popular guys or something like that

Stupid fucking fake cunts

Im just letting off steam
>>
>>58789609

For you chief.

It's par for the course to dislike people that don't like you.

Go back to your Mayan paradise where they tear people's faces off and kidnap people. The wall just got taller and you're getting thrown over it by catapult.
>>
>>58786205
I wouldn't worry, white girls dont like tiny gook dick!
>>
>>58789638
Eh I love the viets

As people in the america's we don't really contribute to a lot of crimes, and we're just traditionally smart and commucative. Plus the most of us know english, so it's not like we're just government welfare collecting immigrants
>>
>>58789675
So what kind of women u want ?
>>
>>58789728

>Vietnam being a pimp

It's like a chef prepping tomatoes.
>>
>>58789681
You white bois need to stop white knighting for white women, I swear. That won't stop her from cucking you with Jamal or Tyrone. Lel
>>
>>58789728
Racial wise, my own
smart funny nice and laid back would be nice

also idc about what white girls want. they want what they want in their own race. im just observing it, and it's gross. white girls always seem to feel entitled or something

and people who act like white girls... ugh no
>>
>>58789675

>California

You have no idea what white people are like.
>>
>>58789782

I guess you should probably start swallowing gay cocks then.
>>
its 4am and im already up. waking up to hunger is the fucking worst. i also saw some nice dream which was going to bangcity.
>>
>>58789638
green-yellow skin master race
Looks awesome in olive drab
Will slit your throat while you sleep tonight
Hộ Chí Minh muôn năm!
>>
>>58789853

I had a dream where I was in Seoul and zombies were chasing me.

That's one to write about. My subconscious is some kind of garbage party.
>>
File: Jimwebb.jpg (34 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Jimwebb.jpg
34 KB, 650x366
>>58786205
and now you know the real reason for the Vietnam war, just ask presidential candidate Jim "shoot the gook and take his wife" web
>>
>>58789609
White women are easy
t. other chicano
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.