[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Australia so much more successful than Canada? >taller
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: australia_canada.png (14 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
australia_canada.png
14 KB, 300x169
Why is Australia so much more successful than Canada?

>taller and more attractive citizens
>superior weather and climate
>nearly twice the average income
>more white people
>better cities
>people can actually get jobs
>less crime
>higher human development index

What went wrong for Canada?
>>
File: 7ae.png (20 KB, 674x432) Image search: [Google]
7ae.png
20 KB, 674x432
>Australia so much more successful than Canada
>>
why is there so many shitposters under canadian proxies?
>>
U WOT M8
>>
we're pretty similar in most fields. It all comes down to preferences 2bh.
>>
File: tfw.jpg (49 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
49 KB, 900x900
>>58786143
>>
Australia had to work to gain their relevance, Canada just hitched a ride on the back of the USA.
>>
The French tainted Canada with their Catholicism.
It could have been something beautiful.
>>
File: no frills.jpg (453 KB, 1368x1368) Image search: [Google]
no frills.jpg
453 KB, 1368x1368
American corruption. If Canada was an island we'd have space colonies by now.
>>
File: 1427472749240.jpg (43 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1427472749240.jpg
43 KB, 640x640
>>58786247
This DESU. Do you prefer lethal or non-lethal insects? Do you prefer +30C in the winter and +45C in the summer time or do you prefer -30 in the winter and +30 in the summer. I prefer Canada.

How do we solve the native problem?
>>
>>58786247
Fair desu. I think both Australia and Canada are nice places, even if our countries don't have much to do with each other.
>>
File: wew.jpg (10 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
wew.jpg
10 KB, 228x221
>>58786143
>people can actually get jobs

NOT ME!!
>>
ehehehehehahashahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

You're a nation of drunk hillbillies living in the middle of a desert that wants to kill you. You censor shit all the time because the white grumps in parliament still think it's 1966.

hahahahahaha
>>
File: 1460770669255.jpg (73 KB, 886x646) Image search: [Google]
1460770669255.jpg
73 KB, 886x646
Is this some sort of b8?

You honestly can't really compare Canada and Australia. We are so close in every important aspect it's pointless, and everything else is just subjective

If you were an immigrant choosing where to move it would just basically boil down to climate preference
>>
same amount of resources but less people
>>
>>58787266
we are close in every aspect if you ignore our population is half of yours, one australian is worth two canadians
>>
>>58789217
I'll trade you two kids for an australian gf
>>
>>58787097
Remove the reserves, take away a chunk of the benefits they have and work on wiping out the corruption in the native bands.
>>
Strayas are literally better than canadians in every aspect. This makes canadians so butthurt they resort to imitating them in the ancient ways of bantz and funposting, but they fail, so they come across as dumb and unfunny posters.

Add in other factors like le weed man, a fucking leaf, not having a national identity, being overrun by immigrants, lack of international interest, horrible bantz and general try-hardness and you've got some of the pettiest posters in 4chan.

UK is the senile but based old man, USA is the normie, Straya is the lovable idiot, and Canada is the little bitter guy that, jealous of the love the idiot gets, tries to be cool too, but fails miserably and makes everyone hate him.

Canadians will never have an identity.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.