[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do I move?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6
File: Havana-Cuba.jpg (240 KB, 900x648) Image search: [Google]
Havana-Cuba.jpg
240 KB, 900x648
Looking towards Eastern Europe or South America.

>low cost of living
>preferably currency black market
>reasonably safe
>not a shithole
>reasonable temperatures

Where do I move /int/? I speak Spanish and am currently learning Russian.
>>
>>58780108
CHI
>>
>>58780142
na?
>>
>>58780108
CHI
>>
Slovenia or v4 idk about SA
>>
chile, Argentina or Uruguay for South America. Ukrainians would probably worship you. Non-serbs in ex-yug would treat you nicely. Lithuanians and Latvians would probably tolerate you.
>>
>>58780108
dale haitiano postea """""hispaniola"""""" dale asjkajks
>>
South America: Brazil
>>
>preferably currency black market

What do you mean with this exactly? You can trade any currency you want here. Forex is a big thing around here.
>>
>>58780243
Why would he be treated differently in Serbia from other ex-yu? Are you by any chance forming your opinion based on memes?
>>
El HAITIANO no digo mas compañeros
>>
>>58780348
Isn't it a non-meme that serbs hate the west?
>>
>>58780142
Maybe, but I don't know the language. How cheap is it? Belarus has avg salary of $400. Venezuela has ≈6x higher black market exchange rate, and Argentina has 1.3x. Does Cuba have any? Is it shit to live in otherwise?
>>
>>58780446
A lot of Serbs hate western countries, sure, but nobody's gonna attack a person based on their western origin. Also our resent election has shown people don't mind being closer to the west (the pro EU liberal prime minister won)
>>
>>58780108
>Looking towards Eastern Europe or South America.
You do realize even the worst parts of Eastern Europe are 10 times safer than South America right? Stay in Europe imo, it's must safer.
That said, your safest bet is probably the Czech republic. It has almost a Western country standards of living. Following that comes Hungary and Slovakia tied, then Romania. The living standards aren't that different between these countries, it boils more down to cultural differences.
>>
>>58780540
How are you guys feeling about germany?

We bros?
>>
>>58780569
much safer*
>>
>>58780302
In some countries, the exchange rate is regulated. So if I have 1 dollar I can either trade it officially, or on the black market and get a higher exchange rate.
>>
Its very simple.

You wait a few months, and then go to syria. everyone there is then in germany and plenty space is avaiable
>>
>>58780626
The nationalists hate Germany but then again they hate everyone. Other than that, a lot of people want to move to Germany, or Austria
>>
>>58780569
Europe is expensive. I know that EE is safer. I don't need super high levels of safety, just not a significantly higher risk of death.
>>
>>58780649
Oh I see. Exchange rates in Chile are free so differences between traders are never more than half of a US cent.
>>
>>58780737
You can live easily in small apartment with 1k€ here
>>
>>58780108
Chile and Uruguay seem like a nice option, and maybe Argentina.
>>
>>58780737
>Europe is expensive. I know that EE is safer. I don't need super high levels of safety, just not a significantly higher risk of death.
tbqh Eastern Europe has crime rates comparable to Western Europe, so it's not that different. That said, if I were you, I'd rather stay in Europe, the EU specifically.
South america is just...iffy. Sure, visiting for a while, that's fine - it's a beautiful continent, but living there is another story.
No offense fellow South Americans.
>>
dont come to brazil
>>
>>58780703
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>58780914
Our cities are actully much safer than western eurpean ones
>>
>>58780108
Portugal.

Preferably somewhere up north. If you speak spanish, you shouldn't have much of an issue learning portuguese. There are several similarities between both languages.

I recommend Braga. Great place to live in, especially if you have a STEM degree. Living with a good income here is virtually heaven. Great weather, great people. Great place in general.
>>
>>58780843
I don't know if the "low cost of living" thing apply...
>>
>>58781034
*applies
>>
no Sudaca country fits that description. Cost of living in Uruguay and Chile is quite high in relation to the average income.

>>58780914

Colombia only is, what, 30 times bigger than Hungary? to say "to live in South America" means nothings, it depends on the place.
>>
>>58780569
in the area of Colombia where I live, 70% of the municipalities didn't have a single homicide in 2015. in an area of twice the size of Hungary.

and Colombia is supposed to be one of the most violent countries here.
>>
>>58781418
Beacuse you live in fucking jungle without police reports

Look at your towns and cities
>>
>>58781262
I'll use Swedish money, only absolute COL is relevant.
>>
>>58781006
You mean the migrants being agressive meme, or something else?
>>58781262
>30 times
Consider me triggered. More like four times.
>>58781418
That's nice actually, I'm impressed. But let me play the devils advocate here for a second: do people even live in those areas? Also how would an European know where to go in South America, which places are safe? It's not like cities advertise how many murders and thefts they have each year.
>>
>>58781569
funfact: 70% of Colombians live in the Andes, 20%, in the Caribbean plains. jungles are like 50% of the territory but very few people lives there.

>>58781696
> It's not like cities advertise how many murders and thefts they have each year.

what makes you think that? of course there are stats for that (reported crimes) and victimization polls.
>>
>>58780108
Las Palmas, España
>>
>>58780108
xd
>>
>>58780569
Not for long mate, Czech republic is done. Everybody is fascist, i predict in 6 months, there will be militia already locking down or killing anyone with different political views.
>>
>>58780108
venezuela xd
>>
>>58780569
Czech Rep. is expensive.
>>
>>58780713
Everyone in EE except Poland worships Germany and wants to be them. You can bet if Merkel put on a swastika armband that Hungary, Croatia, and the Baltic states would all jump at that shit again.
>>
File: detail_picture.jpg (317 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
detail_picture.jpg
317 KB, 640x480
>>58780108
du kan come to St.Petersbourg det lands of Sverige
>>
>>58781030
Hmm looks nice
>>
File: 1462214073140.jpg (81 KB, 315x360) Image search: [Google]
1462214073140.jpg
81 KB, 315x360
>>58782238
>Everyone in EE except Poland worships Germany and wants to be them

Well, quite a lot of people just want to come here sine life is here really on easy-mode.
Like, everywhere are jobs, education is all-time available and mostly not bound with any debt, there's no age-agends regarding changign jobs at any age plus a lot of socialemployee benefits.

Like, you WILL have a good future if you apply yourself here. I can't be mad at people which would like to take the opportunity to immigrate here. I would probably do the same.
>>
>>58782228
Smaller cities like Brno are okay actually. Prague is expensive as fuck.
Source: been there
>>
>>58780108
Come here
>>
>>58782491
I live in Prague and it is not tgat expensive

Rent:400€
Internet, mobile, transport pass:40€

Food is cheap and restaurants too(launch for 4€ with beer)

Easy mode
>>
Why are you moving Sweden?
>>
File: Cluj-Napoca.jpg (188 KB, 1000x597) Image search: [Google]
Cluj-Napoca.jpg
188 KB, 1000x597
>>58782532
Cluj Napoca. Small, comfy city with a not too high crime rate. Outer districts aren't expensive either. Good internet.

>>58782675
Where in Prague? Friend had a villa in Prague 5, and it was expensive.
>>
>>58782251
We have some pretty great landscapes. Bom Jesus, Sameiro, etc.
>>
>>58782718
Appartment, Prague-Letna

Good location when you are young(parks, pubs, bars)

Of xourse that fuckibg house is expensive
>>
>>58782718
A small town/village near Cluj Napoca would be betterer. Same shit but cheaper/quieter with access to the big city and world class internet all the same
>>
>I ruined my country
>What place is still liveable so I can ruin that too
This is what you westerners sound like
>>
>>58782736
How much is an apartment to buy
>>
>>58780108
EE has shit weather. I'd try SA
>>
>>58782897
Anywhere from €50,000 to €150,000. The prices vary a lot and their proximity to places of interest also comes into play. The amount of rooms they have, and other extras, are also a factor.

An apartment with one room should be between 50k and 80k or so.
>>
>>58782897
How much is an average apartment in London?
>>
>>58782887
The global elites ruined our country, we had no say in the mass immigration and general cuckery.
>>
>Learn chinese
>move to shanghai
>get a job in there (rly fucking easy if you can speak the language)
>get paid a ton
>get a gf (a lot of white people too in shanghai if you don't like chinese girls)
>Live your life in amazing city.
And also, theres barely any sandniggers in shanghai!
>>
Go to Peru, great food, great people, lots of job opportunities. Crimijala emigrate to other countries.
>>
>>58783821
pretty easy to integrate when you are already asian
>>
>>58783832
Criminals*
>>
>>58783854
Nah bruh im aryan
>>
File: ljubljana-sever.jpg (189 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
ljubljana-sever.jpg
189 KB, 1280x960
>>58780225
>Slovenia
This. Why nobody else mentions the paradise of Europe?

Here is a not cherrypicked photo. It's good enough I guess.
>>
>>58784036
>Nah bruh im asian
fix'd
>>
If you really wanna move to S. America.

If you want just to relax, Argentin, Chile and South BR.

Now if it's to make some cash, São Paulo(if you have already everything settled and work in a good area).
>>
>>58782689
Financial independence. 500 000 SEK (60k USD) with avg return of 8% is 36k/y. (4500 usd/y) This is enough to live comfortably in some countries. Also, living off welfare could be quite comfy too.
>>
>>58785088
With 4500 a year you'd need to forget about south america. I make around US$1000 / month and struggle to make ends meet.

you could come here, but you'll need to fins a job in order to live a decent live.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.