[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Is this Africa?" - Japanese Girl goes on Paris vacation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: nV1U98x.jpg (92 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
nV1U98x.jpg
92 KB, 960x640
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfkDzXuWhkk
>>
>pretty "enriching"

Who fucked with the subtitles?
>>
>>58775199
France loves blacks
>>
This channel cracks me up, they always take innocent and lighthearted videos and put dramatic titles on them and abuse them for their own racist agenda
>>
cultural genocide
>>
>Canada
>>
who cares about the opinios of a asian subhuman?
France gave more to the world than the whole of Asia, even with all the niggers they have today
>>
>>58776673
replace about a 1/3rd of the white people in that picture with muslims, remove the jerseys and you have a picture of London.
>>
>tfw third worlder
>tfw only joy from the cultural rape of europe
Good show
>>
>Multiculturalism is the collapse of western civilization

Wow, who would've thought? And water is wet...
>>
>>58776673
GTA is brown
Vancouver is yellow
Rest of the country is pretty white

also this
>>58776911
>>
>>58777320
BRAMPTON IS WHITE
>>
File: ziYvNCy.jpg (87 KB, 539x960) Image search: [Google]
ziYvNCy.jpg
87 KB, 539x960
>>58776673
>>
File: aY71ZCe.jpg (116 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
aY71ZCe.jpg
116 KB, 640x426
>>58776673
>>58776673
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.