[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi Brazilian friends, I just wanted to say that your country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 400x226) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 400x226
Hi Brazilian friends, I just wanted to say that your country is amazing and you should all be proud of it and look forward to the future! Brazil is one of the top three countries Id like to visit.
>>
>>58772566
>proud of it
Nope. Our pride died with Vargas and Pedro. I want to kill half the people who live in this God's forsaken country.
>>
>>58772566
We are very proud indeed, thank you.
>>
>>58772566
Are you the homosexual American? If so, stay home you FAG!
>>
Thanks Ameribro

Unfortunately a lot of the BR posters are bitter edgy self-hating teens so you will get some nasty replies, but you are most welcome here and I'm sure you will enjoy your visit!
>>
File: baitlowq.jpg (18 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
baitlowq.jpg
18 KB, 600x600
>>58772566
>>58772845
>>58772895
>>58773069
>>58773278
>>
>>58773278
Thanks friend! Id like to visit the south, north, and central parts of the country. They all look like a lot of fun and they look like they have a lot of character.
>>
File: lulaedilmaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (370 KB, 780x460) Image search: [Google]
lulaedilmaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
370 KB, 780x460
>>58772566

Despite our little problems we will recover and Lula in 2018 will make Brazil Great Again!
>>
File: Mauricio_Macri__3520215b.jpg (35 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Mauricio_Macri__3520215b.jpg
35 KB, 620x387
Does Brazil have its own version of Mariciou Macri?
>>
>he fell for the come to Brazil meme
>>
>>58775232
yes all south american nations have their own version of a US cuck puppet
>>
>>58775290
>jew zealand
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.