[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ask anything from a finnish male. age 19
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: finland_flag.png (3 KB, 252x154) Image search: [Google]
finland_flag.png
3 KB, 252x154
ask anything from a finnish male. age 19
>>
are you a depressed and autistic alcoholic?
>>
>>58771234
How many times have you dressed yourself to become a cute girl?
>>
>>58771234
How often take a sauna a day?
Do you have public sauna? If any, do all women there do not wear clothes? Why do you slap your body with leaf.
>>
>>58771270
not autistic or alcoholic but i get in a depressed mood very easily. thank good it usually doesnt last long
>>
File: snwo.jpg (79 KB, 506x505) Image search: [Google]
snwo.jpg
79 KB, 506x505
>>58771234
Guess who's back, back again
Snow is back, tell a friend
Guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back,
guess who's back
guess who's back
Guess who's back...
>>
>>58771234
Are you sissy boy?
>>
>>58771234
why waste your time here when you could be out partying and getting laid
>>
>>58771316
never
>>58771327
>How often take a sauna a day?
once a week, sometimes more (in the summer for example)

>Do you have public sauna? If any, do all women there do not wear clothes?
we do have public saunas in all swimming halls/spas, but those are next to the showers so divided by gender. i think mixed gender saunas used to be a lot more common

>Why do you slap your body with leaf.
i quite never understood that tradition, its not common in my family either. i like the smell it makes in the sauna though
>>
>>58771433
i think not
>>58771459
man im still hungover from may day this weekend
i might go drinking this weekend though
>>
>>58771512
>i quite never understood that tradition
Birch leaves attach to your body when moist and remove dead skin when you pull the viht away. The small irritation to the skin causes extra blood flow in the outermost area of the body and helps metabolize chemicals thereby purifying your body. The movement of the viht also disperses the leil more evenly in the lava room so there are no hot spots where the leil is kill.
>>
>>58771512
How do you Finnish youngsters spend over weekend?
Do you have fancy to do?
I guess your winter time is so hard to live, and people are not willing to go outside, is this correct?
>>
What do you do on vappu/volbriöö?
>>
>>58771397
who?
>>
Do you fear russia
>>
File: attila.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
attila.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
whats your opinion on turan
>>
File: The Future of Eurasia.jpg (53 KB, 960x596) Image search: [Google]
The Future of Eurasia.jpg
53 KB, 960x596
>>58771968
turan is love, turan is life

t. Not OP
>>
>>58771702
thanks for the info man

>>58771757
>How do you Finnish youngsters spend over weekend?
-drinking in bars or houseparties
-play videogames/ hang out in each others homes
>Do you have fancy to do?
what?
>I guess your winter time is so hard to live, and people are not willing to go outside, is this correct?
its partly true yes since people dont hang out outside that much. i dont think it stops people from doing something that they would otherwise want to do. what i mean is that people deal with winter and dont let it take the best of them.

>>58771856
i was in an event in a hotel

>>58771875
no.
russians loves us and we (sort of) respect russia

>>58771968
i dont know what that is
>>
File: macastren.jpg (83 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
macastren.jpg
83 KB, 900x600
>>58772449
>i dont know what that is
Read up, my boy.

>This political ideology originated in the work of the Finnish nationalist and linguist Matthias Alexander Castrén, who championed the ideology of Pan-Turanism — the belief in the racial unity and future greatness of the Ural-Altaic peoples. He concluded that the Finns originated in Central Asia (in the Altai Mountains), and far from being a small, isolated people, they were part of a larger polity that included such peoples as the Magyars, Turks, Mongols, etc.[2] It implies not merely the unity of all Turkic peoples (as in Pan-Turkism), but also the alliance of a wider Turanid race, also known as the controversial Uralo-Altaic race, believed to include all peoples speaking "Turanian languages".
>A pro-Finnish activity was carried in Japan in the Inter-War period by some Japanese nationalists influenced by Turanism. It found theoretical expression in, for example, a book entitled "Hann tsuranizumu to keizai burokku [Pan-Turanism and the Economic Bloc]," written by an economist. The writer insists that the Japanese should leave the tragically small Japanese islands and resettle to the northern and western parts of the Asian Continent, where their forefathers had once dwelt. For this purpose, they had to reconquer these ancestral lands from the Slavs by entering into alliance with the Turanian peoples. The Finns, one of those peoples, were to take a share of this great achievement.
>>
Have you got any cool conscription stories you could share?
>>
>>58772703
whats the point to all this?

>>58772723
not yet, i'm going in july. looking forward to meeting new people and daily exercise will be good for me.
>>
Got nice qt boipucci?
>>
>>58773779
no luck here Riley
>>
>>58771234

How chinky are your eyes fingolian?
>>
>>58774728
Not OP here but it's so ironic coming from a Russian.
>>
>>58774728
not chinky at all, i've got one friend whose eyes are like that
>>
Why hit yourself with branches? Do you know that feeling when itching but you scratch it feels good. With punishing yourself with vast it feels like thousand small itches and scratches at the same time. Feels good you want more that pleasure. Then jos skin is red and you are satisfied.
>>
Sbane?
>>
>>58775196
>so ironic coming from a Russian
This is the point.
It's funny, right? Aahahahah.
>>
File: the great khanate.png (371 KB, 2000x1344) Image search: [Google]
the great khanate.png
371 KB, 2000x1344
>>58772449
>i dont know what that is
its our great empire, bro
>>
>>58771234
Can you throat sing?
>>
Is it still gay if the boy looks like a girl in a cute dress?
>>
Did you complete conscription?
>>
>>58771234
How's conscription buddy?
>>
can you craft an ebin meme for me
>>
>>58778611
no

>>58781734
if you know its a boy

>>58781813
see>>58772983
>>
>>58782082
Make it Lors Lara el dante pls
>>
>>58782082
>>58782111
heres oc by me, it's called
>the deep chest voice of experience
>>
>>58782432
I liked it

draw a background there too
>>
are you a birgin?
>>
How gay are you on a scale from 1 to 10.
>>
>>58771234

Are you happy?

Do you have problems?
>>
>>58771234
Is finish elementary education that good?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.