[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Trump wants to leave NATO and nuke Poland WHAT THE FUCK USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: 1437928410886.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1437928410886.png
487 KB, 900x900
>Trump wants to leave NATO and nuke Poland
WHAT THE FUCK USA I THOUGHT WE'RE FRIENDS
>>
I'm sure you'll find another cock to suck
>>
Why do we need you? Mexicans can unclog our toilets cheaper and faster.
>>
suck cock, end cucked
>>
>>58768531
It's a good thing. Russians are a bunch of pussies,even without the NATO they wouldn't dare attack Europe because with a few well placed sanctions, their economy would fall apart within days. We have nothing to fear.

If anything this is a good thing. Now we can spend all that money we spent on useless weapons and crap we never used to education, healthcare and other important areas.
>>
>>58768531
Since no one in America is willing to die for Pooland how about you just align yourself with the regional hegemon (Russia) instead of trying to piss them off at every opportunity?
>>
Haha bite the pillow Poland , Russia is going in dry.
>>
File: 94533202.png (191 KB, 406x422) Image search: [Google]
94533202.png
191 KB, 406x422
>>58768801
>without the NATO they wouldn't dare attack
Do you have some russian minority where you live?
>>
File: 1444270121386.png (33 KB, 899x547) Image search: [Google]
1444270121386.png
33 KB, 899x547
>>58768531
>Trump wants to nuke Poland
>>
>>58768531
Poland: Most unintelligent race ever.

>19th century: Suck cock of Napoleon, join France's war against all of Europe
>cry a river when France lost and Poland get divided as punishment
>20th century: Suck cock of British and hope that they will rush to help when Germany attacks.
>cry a river when Brits cant help you because there's a certain invading country inbetween.
>21st century: Suck cocks of Americans to antagonize both Russia and Germany again, hope that by sucking cocks extra hard, the Americans wont leave you the moment Russia goes in dry.
>cry a river when the US goes full isolationalist after decades of failed wars and interventions and leaves you at the mercy of your neighbors again because it is simply unviable for them to defend a country on another continent.

Why cant Poland just stop whoring themselves for protection by a power that is always at least seperates by another country or an ocean? Why cant Poland see that their best chance of not getting raped is not to antagonize everyone around them?

Dumb Poles have eaten too much sausages and believe too much in some invisible sky magician to see simple logic, it seems..
>>
>>58769647
>Poland: Most unintelligent race ever.

i would like to remind you that you get raped by whole europe twice in 20 years and 20 years after your country is again consolidated you started importing muslims by thousands a day
>>
File: rockingheadwhilesinging.gif (1015 KB, 500x470) Image search: [Google]
rockingheadwhilesinging.gif
1015 KB, 500x470
>>58769012
Yes but only EU citizens can get guns here.

And we don't accept ruskie "humanitarian convoys"

So not for long if they try funny shit.
>>
>>58772929
Where did russkies in Czechia come from? Did they come in 1945 and never left?
>>
File: 200.jpg (20 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
200.jpg
20 KB, 300x100
>>58769647
>>
>>58773105
They were drunk and got lost, and never been sober enough to find their way home since then.

We also were among the countries that had it somewhat better in the USSR, if you kissed the correct arses.
>>
>>58773105
First emigration wave was after commie coup

And the second was in 90s when russia was poor

Still its only 25k total and its hard to say if the old wave still consider himself russian(caucus)
>>
>>58773508
>When russia was poor
>Implying Russia is not poor anymore
Bro they get around 300 eur per month on average.

>>58773508
They do. Their kids keep yelling in russian and making a mess here.
They even had an event when russia invaded ukraine here in Stodůlky.
>>
>>58773953
>They do. Their kids keep yelling in russian and making a mess here.
>They even had an event when russia invaded ukraine here in Stodůlky.
God damnit. Remove them before it's too late.
>>
>>58773996
REMOVE GOPNIK

Hunting them is still illegal though, apparently.
>>
>>58768531
wew finally a reason to vote Trump.
>>
Who cares what he thinks? He's virtually guaranteed to lose.
>>
>>58774132
I can't decide who I am more afraid of winning, Hillary or Trump.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.