[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who would win /int/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 18
File: WHO.png (1 MB, 1209x439) Image search: [Google]
WHO.png
1 MB, 1209x439
Who would win /int/ ?
>>
File: indexphp.jpg (280 KB, 1209x544) Image search: [Google]
indexphp.jpg
280 KB, 1209x544
add some context
>>
Poland loses.
Against either.
>>
well there's more germans
>>
>>58758036
>9 Mio Germans died against France, UK, Soviet and US on 3 different continents
>27 Mio Russians died in Europe
>>
>>58758118
>Germany gets cucked and divided amongst the victors
>Russia becomes a superpower
>>
>>58758118
>1 German country became 2 German puppets under two opposed superpowers
>>
>>58758177
>50% white
Viva Nuevo Mexico !

>>58758184
>Shitaly
>>
>>58758215
good bant
>>
Soviets already won against Nazis.
>>
>>58758118
>killing civillians
>braggin about k:d with them included
>>
>>58757386
Germans, obviously.

Would have rekt Russia without the other allies.
>>
File: 1385177960050.jpg (565 KB, 2471x1303) Image search: [Google]
1385177960050.jpg
565 KB, 2471x1303
>>58758118
>be retard
>run into 50 men and start a fight with all of them at once
>i-it was m-merely a jest :DDDDDDD

bruh if you go around declaring wars but cant into numbers, there's something very wrong with you

>talk shit
>get hit
>start war
>cant breed
>>
>>58758273
The 9 Mio Germans include civilians too
>>
>>58758315
>If you
I wasn't alive there you know
I just stated some facts
>Muh NATO bombings
>>
>>58758360
All I am saying is, army surprise attacks against harmless, peaceful farmers and villagers is something not even the most vile scum would do. At least we waited for our muslims to grab machineguns and fire a first bullet before our army marched out.

Just to stress it out again: not even the most vile scum would torch villagers just because. Germans are savages, always were.
>>
>>58758509
>we waited
Sure
Oh and I'm soo triggered
>>
Hey guys lets forget about that whole history thing and invade russia during the winter

I cringe so hard every ti3m
>>
File: 1420724374399.jpg (194 KB, 634x454) Image search: [Google]
1420724374399.jpg
194 KB, 634x454
>>58758560
It is true, this is how it all looked at the start, its just that we rekt them so hard that everyone forgot the start and all focused on muh innocent womyn and childryn (while 90% of the corpses were military aged men, most found in uniforms).

You know its true, Hans. Even when you are a 5 year old toddler in a playground, you know someone is going to grow up to be a vicious foul cunt if he is sucker punching people first.
>>
>>58758509
You realise the Soviets were just as bad?
>>
>>58758695
I literally don't care about your butthurt and why you killed some shitskin
>>
>>58758673
They were really trying to avoid that. It's because Hitler was ignoring his general's suggestions and it all fucked up.
>>
>>58758731
Soviets had a reason to be "just as bad" while they were marching trough their torched villages, seeing their countrymen hanging by the neck for no reason.

What's your excuse for terror bombings and Dresden fires?
>>
>>58758509
>torching mudslime villages is wrong

?
>>
>>58757386
Greece fucked shitalia
>>
>>58758872
check >>58758695, war started out equally, they were just shit at it and changed flag waving for 'muh innocent women and children (even tho almost all casualties were military)'

>>58758755
The point I am trying to make Hans, is that your cavemen grunting maniacal savages simply can not live in peace. Its like your brains are not developed enough to just live on your land in peace, you always have to spill out of your country and stir shit up.
>>
>>58758825
The Soviets killed their own civilians for getting captured by the Germans. The eastern front was two evil nations battling it out causing death and destruction to innocent civilians from both sides. I'm just saying, Soviets were no better than nazis
>>
>>58758673
>American education
Invasion started in June
>>
File: remove kebab.webm (3 MB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
remove kebab.webm
3 MB, 720x480
>>58758963
Just saying there's nothing wrong with pic related
>>
>>58758963
>Its like your brains are not developed enough to just live on your land in peace, you always have to spill out of your country and stir shit up.

>a serb saying this
haha
>>
>>58758963
Do you think Germans are still nazis? For the last 70 years they've been way more peaceful than Serbians
>>
WWII was a meme there is literally no proof it ever happened, Hitler didn't exist.
>>
>>58759091
Seems like slowly they are getting full nazi again.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/germanys-wing-afd-adopt-anti-islam-manifesto-114602443.html
>>
>>58759084
Croatia shouldnt exist, Serbs liberated that land from Austro-Hungarians, you exist thanks to Serbian mercy and good will.

>>58759091
Even today, they are responsible for refugee crisis, Greek crisis, this crisis, that crisis... They are a major part of an organization that allowed Paris attack to happen, which is much more recent than anything Serbs did, so there's that.
>>
>>58758286
>>58758215
>>58758755
>>58758560
>>58758360
>>58758318

nazi PUTO
>>
File: 1462104496818.png (3 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1462104496818.png
3 MB, 2000x2000
>germans
>winning a war
>>
>>58759296
serbia shouldn't exist, tito (a yokel from croatia) liberated you because you were to chickenshit to do it yourself, and then you sucked his cock for decades lmao
>>
>>58758963
>2 wars in 10 years
>calls others cavemen
Why so butthurt in your shithole
>>
>>58758825
Dresden was just a bit of banter desu
>>
>>58759358
To be fair, Poland´s biggest contribution to the war is having too many people to go extinct in 6 years.
>>
>>58759410
Tito's capital was in Belgrade, just like entire Croatia was ruled from either Belgrade or Vienna. It never had an emperor, it is a province, not a country.

Croatia is a theme park that switched hands a few times, not an actual nation.

>>58759416
At least we will continue to exist tomorrow, meanwhile you reckless savages are already 1/4 muslim for people under 30.
>>
File: german_pig.jpg (100 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
german_pig.jpg
100 KB, 1200x1200
>>58759358
It's funny that this four-eyed trash looked like a typical untermensch and still was one of the nazi commanders.
>>
>>58759542
According to you we are savages and can change it in a few years :^)
>>
>>58759557
All of Nazi high command looked like those greasy bullied in highschool underachievers. And almost none of them were blond.

Now that I think about it, Nazi high command was pretty damn Jewish in their dishonesty, portraying themselves as something they are not.
Hitler too looked like a full on 'shitskin', like a blue eyed middle eastern man.
>>
>>58759542
>It never had an emperor
true, but we wuz kings though
also, being ruled from vienna sure beats being ruled from istanbul my friend
>>
>>58759064
>shooting the sheep

Laughed a little.
>>
>>58759064
c'est quel fil mec ?
>>
File: 1462134332482.gif (975 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1462134332482.gif
975 KB, 400x225
haha
>>
File: russia.png (32 KB, 315x546) Image search: [Google]
russia.png
32 KB, 315x546
Ruskies would lose against anyone
>>
>>58759923
The Beast (1988).
"La Bête de guerre" pour le titre français.
>>
>>58759500
You're clearly uneducated.
>>
>>58758036
*farmers
>>
File: Polish contribution.png (10 KB, 419x201) Image search: [Google]
Polish contribution.png
10 KB, 419x201
>>58761311
oh ye thanks for delaying repairs, great contribution
>>
>>58761681
Read about Polish undeground state, polish home army, polish partisians and polish free forces.

I don't give a shit what you will talk, you can talk shit as you probably will. But pay some fucking respect, you useless piece of shit.

Your nation didn't do shit except bend over like a whore.
>>
>>58762130
>be thankful for something my nation did 70 years ago!
>now gimme dat free EU money
>>
File: 1460545100826.png (31 KB, 434x730) Image search: [Google]
1460545100826.png
31 KB, 434x730
>>58762360
Shut your whore mouth pig.
>>
>>58762393
truth hurts, welfare queen?
>>
>>58762393
>luxembourg

So.......... these guys. They dont do anything, correct? Its a nation so small, you cant even see it on the map. It produces nothing. It builds nothing. It does nothing. And yet, it receives 2k+ euros per person. For nothing.
Man what is going on over there? Why is this allowed? And how does one become a Luxembourgian?

This is some shady stuff right here.
>>
>>58762545
Luxembourg is EU´s bank.
>>
>>58762565
Ok but still, how? What does bank exactly do? I realize banks are extremely rich, but I have to admit that I dont understand why.

For example, doctors are rich, and I need those guys a lot to fix my body. Engineers are rich, and I need those guys a lot to fix everything outside of my body. Never needed a lawyer but I get I could need that guy a lot too. I also need police and army to keep me safe I guess.. but what exactly do I need a banker for?

I avoid borrowing money (from people who arent my really close friends) and buying things I cant afford, and I never needed a bank in my life.
>>
>>58762922
You need banks to operate any kind of enterprise that is larger than your village blacksmith
>>
>>58763052
Ok but why specifically? Can you give me any practical examples, I can hardly wrap my head around theoretical stuff that I cant imagine "in practice" being done.

Maybe bank does what I call 'accounting'? Writing millions of debts and borrows and orders and businesses down? Making sure correct supplies end up in correct workshops or something? And they do this for entire Europe?
>>
File: Luxembourg.png (69 KB, 339x546) Image search: [Google]
Luxembourg.png
69 KB, 339x546
>>58762922
Luxembourg as I understand is almost entirely financial system, making the average wage much higher than the average EU country.
It can basically outsource everything else, although surely it will have some own doctors and whatnot. It´s entirely dependent on the EU, it would crash without.

Also the funds, I´m pretty sure these aren´t gifts, but investments in Luxembourg from the EU.

Also, Juncker is from Luxembourg so it does indeed get a good treatment from the EU.
>>
>>58763267
Okay, let's give you an example.
My company builds robots that assemble cars. WW is opening a new plant in Germany and needs some robots to assemble their new car models. Since this kind of project is enormous, my company doesn't have enough money to afford the materials and personnel to carry it out, but if I don't fulfill this order, my company goes bankrupt because there are no other jobs at the moment. So I go to the bank and ask them to lend me the money necessary to carry out this project, promising them that I'll give them back by the time I plan to cash in the order. Since I can charge an enormous markup on WW (because I'm providing them an high technology system), I'm fine with paying high interests to the bank, which then gets richer. Since there are thousands of enterprises like that in Europe, the banks get really rich
>>
>>58758118
8mio of actual combatants. While almost all 9mio of germans were combatamts.
>>
1v1 ?
The grossmachtmilitärydeutschesoldier would easily defeat the subhuman slav
>>
File: 1461969401271.jpg (111 KB, 800x566) Image search: [Google]
1461969401271.jpg
111 KB, 800x566
>>58762517
Did you see this picture, you fucking imbecile inbred subhuman?

>the EU money barely cover the cost of additional bureaucracy needed to redistribute them and the regulations hurt our economy and cause millions euro losses. the farmers literally throw away their products to meet some imaginary limits imposed by the EU
>>
>>58763502
Wow, that kinda seriously sucks. I mean, the bank produce zero usage-value goods, and yet it takes a lot of usage-value goods out of people who actually do produce goods that have usage-value.
I mean call me a fedora or whatever but that is really parasitic and unhealthy for society and economy and everything. They produce nothing of value, and yet they take a lot of the value.

I guess there is a hellishly good reason they still exist, otherwise people would get rid of them. They do zero of the work, and yet they get a lot of credit for that work.
>>
>>58763786
Are you being retarded on purpose? Without the bank the robots couldn't have been made and then the cars wouldn't have been made and you'd still be riding around on your grandpa's horse cart
>>
>>58763960
But the bank didnt invent any robot materials or robot building knowledge. It was all there all along.

Ok lets say I am a volkswagen automation contractor. Instead of indebting myself to a bank to lend me money, why not go directly to the steel processing plant guy to lend me all the steel, and than to the silicium/copper/whatever guy to lend me some of that instead?

Boom, business is still happening, and I am indebted to the raw materials people instead, completely cutting out the bank, completely cutting out that needless cost.
Now what?
>>
>>58764359
Because no raw material provider has the capital to sustain lending material to its customers, nor the know-how on managing the risk that comes from lending stuff to third parties. Also, you'd still need to pay your wages with money you don't have.
It can happen, but it's only the case of really large corporations that are pretty uncommon in Europe.
>>
>>58764493
And what would happen if one man/corporation managed to build the "whole chain", meaning to own a complete process of extracting, processing, and finally manufacturing a commercial thing? Isnt he pretty much bank immune?

I find it weird there are no people out there who are trying to completely cut out the unessential middle man cost. Weird that no one managed to set up a... mining operation, automation building and maintaining operation, and car manufacturing operation, and instead of paying 20 different people and groups, just paying himself.
>>
>>58764725
>And what would happen if one man/corporation managed to build the "whole chain", meaning to own a complete process of extracting, processing, and finally manufacturing a commercial thing? Isnt he pretty much bank immune?
That's how we did business back in the beginning of the '900, it's absolutely inefficient and it was abandoned in the '50s in favor of specializing in each single part of the process.
Not that I'm trying to be smarmy, but shouldn't you educate yourself a bit in matters of economy and finance before trying to argue against enterprise banking?
>>
>>58764725
>>58764910
Also I forgot to add, doing that sort of vertical integration requires an amount of capital that is unavailable to any private citizen. So, it's either state controlled or you have to lend money from banks
>>
>>58764910
>>58764994
I study physics, not economy. It just seems really nonsensical to me, to have to take so much debt when all the materials are just laying there, locked up in some stockpile. I can make a damn fork if I have the skill/knowledge and material. I dont need a debt to make myself a damn fork. I dont need a damn bank, it just introduces more parts to an already efficient machine, and the more parts machine has the more likely its going to break. This just adds another variable, just complicates things further for no reason.

And at the end of the day the bank does zero work, and yet it still gets the dollar, which is made out of work. "You dont work, you dont eat" rule of economy just got broken. Bank brought nothing of usage value to the table, and yet it managed to snatch a big chunk from it.
>>
>>58765196
>to have to take so much debt when all the materials are just laying there, locked up in some stockpile
Too bad they belong to someone else
>I can make a damn fork if I have the skill/knowledge and material
Now try making a billion forks by yourself and whit whatever material you can come by
>I dont need a damn bank, it just introduces more parts to an already efficient machine
But I just explained why you need it, to have the necessary capital to buy stuff to produce more stuff with a higher value
>And at the end of the day the bank does zero work
False, banks do lot of work, just not manual ones
>Bank brought nothing of usage value to the table, and yet it managed to snatch a big chunk from it.
I have the feeling that all your knowledge of economy come from watching news programs and chatting at the bar. I don't try to argue physics before reading some physics books, you should not try to argue economics before having at least a bare minimum of knowledge about it
>>
>>58765465
If the end goal is to make fork, than all that needs to happen is a fork making guy to shake hands with a fork materials guy. Zero bank needed.

Why introduce this third guy to the deal to take a chunk of both skill/labor and material?
>>
>>58765579
Because it's not a guy making a fork, it's a bunch of guys making something that requires an investment to be built. A guy making a bunch of forks for a small market has no need for a bank, an enterprise building a valve for regulating the flow of raw oil 3000 meters under the sea needs a bank to buy the machines, materials and pay the guys designing and soldering all that stuff
>>
File: 1-W-821-5.jpg (1 MB, 4252x3085) Image search: [Google]
1-W-821-5.jpg
1 MB, 4252x3085
>>58757386
Of course pic related.
>>
File: giphy.gif (489 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
489 KB, 420x315
>this assmad pole
>>
bloody stalemate if the germans get lucky (success at Stalingrad) and the western allies are just asleep for some reason

the hunger plan will end up draining the germans' ability to consolidate and integrate their conquered lands until the USSR can mount an effective counter-attack and then Kursk happens a couple of years late. if the western allies wake up Berlin, Dresden, Nuremberg get nuked in 1946 and most of Europe becomes of communist
>>
>>58765721
But it doesnt and you realized this yourself. Product = skill + material. The whole world is a "small market" if the guy who makes things is big enough, and raw materials guy is also big enough.

You dont need a bank or debt to pay a million people their paycheck. If you hired them to do x, and all of them did x, and this was indeed profitable thing to do, than you dont need any bank to indebt you for no reason. If the market needed a million x makers, than you do not need a bank for any of your business.

Ok I understand that bank is useful if you want to cut some corners, and expand your business even if you dont have capacity to expand. But still its much safer to just wait it out, ACQUIRE THE CAPITAL ON YOUR OWN, and than expand.

If your business is good, you dont need a bank.
>>
>>58763657
if you don't like consumer protection and quality requirements just get the fuck out of the EU. It's our fault your country needs to be completely overhauled because it's so shit? you even get paid for it ffs.
>>
>>58765721
>expecting a retarded serb to understand working capital

these people think economics is one big meme or conspiracy boogeyman out to 'get them', there's nothing rational you could type that will change the viewpoint of crazy. like trying to argue with a schizo, they'll just blame the reptilians or the demons or the aliens or the crypto-sporidians until the day they die

>>58766175
>hurr durr just spawn the $300,000 you need to pay off workers wages before your product starts to sell, magical pixie dust will finance your operating costs for you!

Case in point.
>>
>>58766175
>Product = skill + material
You forget one thing, which is capital. I'm not making up some crazy new economic theory, just go read Marx ffs
>The whole world is a "small market" if the guy who makes things is big enough, and raw materials guy is also big enough.
Good, so you are actually not considering reality, where most enterprises don't have more than three people working in them. Also, that way you are basically denying free market, since only big companies, that, since you deny banks any kind of role, would be possible only with state funding.
>You dont need a bank or debt to pay a million people their paycheck. If you hired them to do x, and all of them did x, and this was indeed profitable thing to do, than you dont need any bank to indebt you for no reason. If the market needed a million x makers, than you do not need a bank for any of your business.
Except that there is a pretty long delay from when you start operations and to when you get back your money from the market. What are you going to pay your employees with?
>ACQUIRE THE CAPITAL ON YOUR OWN
Except that it is almost impossible for any kind of substantial investment
>>
>>58766240
Make a contract with worker, that he works and gets payed accordingly with sales. There, no drowing in debt required. So if your business is good, you wont have any problems.

I googled some of the most successful businesses on Earth. Google, Facebook, consumer electronics, car businesses....... none of them enslaved themselves in debt before starting out.
>>
>>58766476
>Make a contract with worker, that he works and gets payed accordingly with sales
Good luck finding any idiot willing to work with such a shitty contract
>I googled some of the most successful businesses on Earth
Let's see....
>Google
Service company with no need for capital investments to start up
>Facebook
Same
>consumer electronics
If you are talking about General Electric, it was financed by J.P. Morgan, if you are talking about anything Japanese, it was financed by the state
>car businesses
You gotta be more specific there
>>
>>58766757
>Good luck finding any idiot willing to work
Isnt like half of all youth unemployed? Arent streets filled with people who would suck cock just to get a min wage job already???
>>
>>58766932
If every contract was like that, no new company would ever get founded, since you would need people to work for free for years
>>
File: 14609072754130.jpg (57 KB, 780x880) Image search: [Google]
14609072754130.jpg
57 KB, 780x880
>>58760031
>>
File: NS_BTFO.jpg (73 KB, 640x421) Image search: [Google]
NS_BTFO.jpg
73 KB, 640x421
>>58757386
Pic related is the answer
>>
>>58766203
poland is the nigger of europe.

>we good boys, we dindu nuffin
>gimme dat money
>>
File: 1456779424071.jpg (242 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1456779424071.jpg
242 KB, 2048x1536
>>58762130
no banter, but you do realize that the most of those "muh polish underground xyz / post war..." articles in the English Wikipedia are written by Poles? And the most of them are just mirroring a very limited nationalistic Polish point of view
>>
>>58768671
You can find reports of German soldiers and German generals praising the Polish soldier and Polish resistance.
Even fucking Patton.

It's not only Polish sources.
>>
>>58766203
>>58768276
You can't read for shit.
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.