[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>mfw kurds claiming their history and culture spans 5000 years WE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: reis.jpg (74 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
reis.jpg
74 KB, 1024x576
>mfw kurds claiming their history and culture spans 5000 years

WE
>>
WUZ
>>
Are Kurds pretty much like the Jews? Both oppressed and want independence. Except there's Israel now.
>>
>>58752323
>>58752343
>mfw someone with a jihad star on his flag posts
>>
>>58752392
Well memed lad
>>
>>58752392
Shouldn't that + in your flag be a -?
>>
>>58752498
why though? I thought your family fled to Denmark to escape the jihad star and live freely? why use that freedom to shit all over whitey and bite his hand that feeds you?
>>
Literally everybody has ancestors that go back that far, no culture or population popped up out of nowhere.
>>
>>58752392
>his culinary is almost completely stolen from Turks

AHAHAHAH
>>
>>58752637
and? it's not like you're the only one who's imitating our cuisine, or at least trying to
>>
>>58752827
Köksal pls go
>>
>>58752889
why should I go? you're the derka missing part of his dick posting on a western board?
>>
>turks in charge of not living on stolen land, living with stolen culture with a history of literally being steppe barbarians who've stolen everything they have
>>
>>58752323
Why don't you put all the Kurds in one province like Hâkkari and cut it off from the rest of Turkey
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.