[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happens here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: waldo.png (197 KB, 795x537) Image search: [Google]
waldo.png
197 KB, 795x537
What happens here?
>>
Rape and dead nips
>>
>>58752249
The Japanese are buried in shallow graves.
>>
>>58752249
Corruption and poverty.
>>
a shit ton of languages
>>
[cannibalism intensifies]
>>
File: fuck this i'm out.gif (3 MB, 428x240) Image search: [Google]
fuck this i'm out.gif
3 MB, 428x240
>new britain
>thursday island
why are we so bad at naming places
>>
>>58752249

Rape and IRL real cannibalism.

Also, I was listening to the leftist radio once, and a guy who knew about anthropology, the world etc was talking about culture. It was a show so a questerioner asked him some mealy-mouthed question about cultural sensitivity, "preserving culture", or something like that.

The guest took the opportunity to tell the guy that some cultural practices objectively suck, are objectively stupid, and do not deserve to be able to reproduce themselves. IIRC, he specifically cited such-and-such New Guinean tribe which had a tradition of when the husband dies and the wife is left alive, the tribe kills the widow. He went on to clarify that in his opinion, that's just plain stupid and ought to be stamped out.

Of course, sticking up for poor women is a left-maneuver, but it was refreshing to hear someone on that station say something which amounted to "okay, look: some cultures suck, are stupid, and shouldn't exist as they do. We should change them rather than accomodating them." Very well said, too.
>>
Murder, Rape, Tribal warfare with bows and arrows and spears, smoked bodies, natural gas, chinese developers trying to build shit and the locals tearing it down, australian companies bribing tribes, pooping
>>
Do Guineas ever cross the sea in dinghies and wash up on the shore of Australia looking for a better life?
>>
I think they stopped, but the PRC and ROC were basically fighting for Papua New Guinea to only recognize one of them by giving PNG a shit ton of money.
>>
>>58752249
If you leave the capital city, good luck. Police and government departments only operate in the capital.
Everyone will talk about cannibalism and rape so I'll bring something else up.
It's the country with the most linguistic diversity.
There's about 6000 languages in the world. 800 of which are spoken in PNG. That's pretty impressive seeming nearly every single one of the 800 are native.
But yeah, aside from that. Human eaters.
>>
>>58752960
Nope. Our navy patrols the northern seaboard. No boats get here.
>>
Where Japs got BTFO by Australia
>>
File: Auscucks.jpg (313 KB, 593x829) Image search: [Google]
Auscucks.jpg
313 KB, 593x829
>>58753120
"""""BTFO"""""
>>
Nothing, and I wouldn't mind it if Indonesia "cleared" that area.
>>
I go there for work in the Highlands. Been chased by rascals once (bandits) and witnessed a tribal fight with home made guns and bow and arrows. Not that bad tho central Africa is worse seen worse there
>>
File: 1461961032298.jpg (14 KB, 600x583) Image search: [Google]
1461961032298.jpg
14 KB, 600x583
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zsWMbH_cdc4

Ross Kemp is dead fucking hard
>>
>>58753253
Your story telling sucks mate. Go into detail!
>>
On a nearby island there's a cult that worships the USA. https://youtu.be/gFKfqrdP6xs
>>
Throwing spears at each other.
>>
>>58753311
He's not asking about Koreans before Japanese colonization....
>>
>>58753287
Go there to buy coffee which grows in the Highlands it's not unusual for the natives to walk thru the Highlands for 3 days with 60kg on their back. One trip was driving in morobe province to a coffee co-op and drove into a tribal fight they still use bow and arrows, home made guns they were going at it on the road shooting at each other we got out of there quick. Heard latter it was over a theft of a pig
>>
Port Moresby was chosen the worst city on this planet and for the rest of the country check this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DEyIsOD6cA
Paleolithic cannibals with little contact to outside world.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.