[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i find that nowadays the only time I'm happy is when my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 5.jpg (18 KB, 337x395) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
18 KB, 337x395
i find that nowadays the only time I'm happy is when my brain is being hammered with math equations and heavy physics.
It's beyond me how tradies could ever find happiness.
>>
File: fedoradog.jpg (260 KB, 900x948) Image search: [Google]
fedoradog.jpg
260 KB, 900x948
>>58751338
>the only time I'm happy is when my brain is being hammered with math equations and heavy physics.
>It's beyond me how tradies could ever find happiness.
>>
r/iamverysmart
>>
>>58751338
There is joy to be had in creating, making and fixing things. The satisfaction of a job well done. Thinking about stuff is only one part of your life and your hands and their use will become more apparent as necessary later on instead. Human males rely hugely on their hands for thinking, try bouncing a ball when you think and you will understand, it allows your brain to range further.
>>
>>58751407
im not saying im the smartest guy in the world. Just that if you don't use your brain to maximum power, I don't see how you could enjoy yourself.
>>
>>58751338
Pure autism.
>>
File: costanza.png (265 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
costanza.png
265 KB, 375x375
>>
>>58751428
A monkey can bounce a ball. Yes it does require large amounts of mechanical motor skills which does require a large amount of neurons. But I'm referring to the frontal lobe functions moreso
>>
>Trying to appear smart
>Immediately betrayed by the fact that you're far too stupid to understand other people's circumstances at all
So are you a teenager or just a bit weird?
>>
I do mentally challenging stuff for fun on my free time
>>
>>58751338
That's literally just like your opinion man
>>
>>58751338
>Guaranteed replies
>>
>>58751338
You keep making these threads cunt why are you so jealous of tradies?
>>
>>58751680
>why are you so jealous of tradies?
Have you ever seen women look at a nerd and be aroused by his masculinity?
>>
>>58751338
>>58751435
>>58751461
Please please kills yourself
>>
I work with wood as a hobby even though I'm a freelance financial consultant. Trades are fun and let your mind go "blank" in that you're focused to it so much you forget about all the problems. It's a wonderful moment to get to that "ignorance is bliss" state, even only for a while.
>>
>>58751338
have you ever built/made anything with your own two hands?
its quite a rewarding feeling when you are finished.
>>
>>58751338
Tradies are shells of human beings who disregard their brains.

"Oi cunt I may be a dumb as fuck high school drop out but I get paid okay, who cares about brains when you have money"
>>
>>58754175
only non tradie ITT
>>
"Yeah nah she'll be right aye. Have a beer cunt, the footys on"

>contentment with mediocrity

Thank fuck this place has oil, gas, coal, iron ore, nickel and gold. We'd be sub-Saharan Africa otherwise.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.