[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you live in a violent city? I'm from Rio de Janegro which
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1461798339044.jpg (22 KB, 554x554) Image search: [Google]
1461798339044.jpg
22 KB, 554x554
Do you live in a violent city? I'm from Rio de Janegro which one of the most violent cities in this shithole and I literally saw a nigger get executed in broad daylight by two other masked niggers today. They stopped their car near him and fired maybe like 30 pistol shots on him until they were 100% sure he was dead. I hided behind a dumpster until it was over. Thankfully, no one was caught in the crossfire even though there were a lot of people passing by. Police has already identified the dead nigger and determined that he had connections with drug traffic.
>>
>>58751001
>carioca
You should have died that night.
>>
Looks comfy
>>
Jesus Christ, dude.
Yes, I live in a shithole and have been very close to shootouts, but I have never been near anyone that got killed.
I used to hear multiple gunshots every night, but they have slowed down over the years.
Fuck California.
>>
Nope. I do not live in a 3rd world shithole
>>
Btw, I also can't sleep because of that shit. I was already supposed to be at bed.
>>
No. Nothing happens here
>>
>>58751001
That sounds fun. I like in Cincinnati and the worst I've seen with my own eyes is some niggers breaking into a car.
>>
>>58751001
That's fucked up brotek
>>
File: iktfb.jpg (19 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
iktfb.jpg
19 KB, 600x300
>>58751395
Give it time lad.
Be grateful for life and everyone you love who's still around you.
>>
>>58751001
>>58751395
watch more anime bruv it'll probably help lol

i'd hate to witness an execution
>>
There was a murder in my town earlier this year but it was the first in like 50 years lol

Quite a few drive bys across the bridge though
>>
I did see a bunch of turks kick another turk when he was on the ground. When the police arrived they all ran away, including the guy on the ground.

I did see a bouncer smash some north africans face with a baton once, because the guy bit him. The bouncer then tried to kill the guy, but another bouncer stopped him.
>>
>>58751395
T-Thats gay...
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.