[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post yfw Japan is passing the anime torch off to Africa beca
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: pqmemlbp5cm1ogko5k1u.jpg (37 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
pqmemlbp5cm1ogko5k1u.jpg
37 KB, 300x400
Post yfw Japan is passing the anime torch off to Africa because they have no young people to watch anime and Africa has like a bajillion.

http://otakumode.com/news/52d230eed045f90613000a98/A-Joint-International-Project-with-Nigeria-Tezuka-Productions-Takes-its-Newest-Anime-Robot-Atom-to-Africa

>There is currently a large worldwide trend toward CG animation. However, since Africa largely lacks computers capable of such techniques, the current thinking is that Japanese-style hand-drawn anime is the best way to go, or better yet, it will be easier to introduce.

>Tezuka Productions explains this international joint project as something that will ensure the future of Japanese anime. By the year 2050, it is estimated that Japan’s population will decrease to 80 million, with the elderly comprising 50% of this total. It is unclear whether or not the current business model of Japanese anime will be able to be maintained at that time. On the other hand, Japanese anime is popular overseas with teenagers to adults in their mid 30s and it is separating itself from a global market focused on kids.
>>
That means there is going to be waaay more blacks in anime.
>>
This is a good thing. Anime will pacify the savage niggers.
>>
>>58747660
Maybe anime will stop the africans from breeding such high numbers
>>
>>58748563
>imblying anime can do any good
why are you not peaceful then?
>>
>>
anime is ass.
>>
i want to watch negro anime now
>>
There are already animation studios in Ivory Coast, Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa, but only a very limited number of good schools teach such techniques on the African continent.
Now a project launched by a Senegalese media mogul and funded by the European Union is trying to change that.
It offers 10 emerging African talents a grant for training in 2D and 3D animation and concept design.
So could Africa one day produce popular animated movies to compete with American cartoons or Japanese mangas?
Laeila Adjovi reports from Dakar.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29009063
>>
>>58747660
if that's what it takes to make them stop breeding...
>>
File: nigerian anime experts.jpg (141 KB, 823x569) Image search: [Google]
nigerian anime experts.jpg
141 KB, 823x569
>>
>african draw blue eyed blonde haired cartoon characters
>THESE CHARACTERS ARE AFRICAN NOT WHITE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can't wait
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 460x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 460x320
>>58753851
There is White Africans of European ancestry there. I think Zimbabwe's white population is higher than Paris.
>>
File: south_america.jpg (143 KB, 670x451) Image search: [Google]
south_america.jpg
143 KB, 670x451
>>58753851
>"I'm not mixed, I'm light skinned"
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-02-18-11-47.png (971 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-02-18-11-47.png
971 KB, 1080x1920
>>
>>58748818

Because we have you as a neighbor
>>
>>58750431
>launched by a Senegalese media mogul and funded by the European Union
>funded by the European Union
Is this where my motherfucking money goes?

To fund niggers drawing gook women?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.