[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the cuck fetish a million times more popular with men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
Why is the cuck fetish a million times more popular with men than women?
>>
I'm guessing it's not, just thanks to the autists on here you've seen basically every male cuck picture the internet has to offer.
>>
ITT: signs that you spend entirely too much time on 4chan
>>
because cuck fetish is most known on internet websites like this one which are mostly populated by males
>>
My ex was a cuckqean and would often want me to do stuff with other women like sucking on their tits and fucking them
>>
>>58747518
you were cucked by a lesbian then
>>
>>58747581
How?
>>
>>58747613
Don't min Juan. His command of the English language is a bit lacking.
>>
>>58747700
Kek
>>
>you will never be a German woman
>you will never beg for the attention of German men, only for them to ignore you and hit on the Turkish and Syrian qts
>you will never be tied to a chair and forced to watch Hans cum in butifel Melike like he'd never do for you
>>
Why is everyone so uninterested about women being cucked?
>>
>>58748655
Pls respond
>>
>>58745505
Because according to the american media men cheating on their wives is evil and bad and disgusting while women cheating on their husbands is good and progressive and sexy
>>
>>58748989
Why do Americans see it that way? I've noticed in comedies women cheat and it's funny and great and in the end they come together and are happy but in more serious movies the men cheat shit happens and there's a divorce or the wife kills the husband or something.
>>
>>58749547
I don't think anyone is going to reply. I made a thread in /pol/ on the off chance someone actually knows there.
>>>/pol/72693778
>>
>>58749855
Why aren't they replying?
>>
>>58748655

Women are cucks by nature
If a wife forgives her husband for cheating she's a good wife
If a husband does it, he's a fucking worthless piece of shit cuckfag.
>>
>>58752691
Wat
>>
>>58754110

Men are born to dip their dick in more than 1 pussy
>>
>>58752691
>>58754110
>>58756047
all true, a man can have many women in his life, but if someone steals one of his wives its a sign of weakness. Meanwhile if a woman is forced to share her husband with many women it is historically not as bad.
I think it has a lot to do with biology.
>>
>>58756047
you sounded like you were defending women
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.