[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I come from the land of plenty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: ayers-rock-pictures-1.jpg (21 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
ayers-rock-pictures-1.jpg
21 KB, 500x350
I come from the land of plenty
>>
Where women glow and men plunder
>>
Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder!
>>
>>58744787
Wrong, it's

Where women blow and men chunder
>>
>>58747175

Both lines are sang in the song m8

http://www.songtexte.com/songtext/men-at-work/down-under-bd43d4a.html
>>
>>58747175
Wrong Brucie, it's

Where women sew and men dunder
>>
and big spiders
>>
tiny aussie cocks
>>
File: 1461875748437.jpg (220 KB, 700x1643) Image search: [Google]
1461875748437.jpg
220 KB, 700x1643
Aus has best birds laddies.

Big, Mean and Nasty. A truly manly avian.
>>
>>58744765
Someone who knows shit about geology answer me. What's special about this particular rock? Why did it survive and not get eroded down while all the others did?
>>
>>58747421

No nearby rivers or strong gushes of wind, its literally smack dab in the middle of a desert.
>>
>>58747413
So how come they're losing to emus and not cassowaries?
>>
>>58747515

Because emus organize themselves in armies.

The cassowary, son, that's a lone killer.
>>
File: images (1).png (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
10 KB, 225x225
>>58744765
2bh, that music is literally one of the reasons why Australia is literally the best anglo country and the rest is shit
>>
>>58747515
Cassowary leaves us alone, they're bro tier, anyone who says otherwise is an emu
>>
>>58744765
AND HE SAID OOOHHHH
>>
Do you come from a land down under?
>>
and the band played waltzing matilda
>>
>>58748433
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZqN1glz4JY
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.