[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
white people lesser known benifits
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: habit.png (140 KB, 489x359) Image search: [Google]
habit.png
140 KB, 489x359
Do you ever just sit back and be like, wow, thank god I am white?

>my girlfriends who aren't white talk about skin lightening cream all day
>mfw buying makeup is so much more easy

I only know the female side of things, what about white dudes? what are the perks you white boys have that are lesser known to the dark skinned world.,
>>
jobs
>>
>>58740579
No need to prove yourself beyond the standard shit.
Not having to play the no way to win game of respectability politics.
Not having your type of beauty hated and shamed.
Assumed default even in non white countries.
Travelling abroad is much more convenient so to say. You blend in areas that it's ideal to blend and stand out in ideal areas to stand out compared to the reverse which is pretty bad.
>>
File: 1453571292823.png (16 KB, 630x620) Image search: [Google]
1453571292823.png
16 KB, 630x620
> Most hated
> Least respected
> Minority on earth
> Home countries are in the process of being destroyed

Being white sure is great.
>>
non-white here, only benefit non-whites get is getting a complimentary asian gf and actually being able to tour other countries without being treated badly.
>>
>>58741141
> Most hated
> Home countries are in the process of being destroyed
hahahahahahah do you really believe those things?
10/10 made me laught
>>
>>58740579
It's just great
If you are white you have the best options for Life and a nice appearance
You can fully concentrate on the important thing in life without thinking about your sub humanity
>>
>>58741263

Thanks for confirming my point chile bro.
>>
>>58740579
I think in general we're the most wanted type of people in the world. Which is yes sometimes really weird.
>>
>>58740579
less likely to be lactose intolerant.
>>
>>58740579
>skin lightening

Does this even work?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.