[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When you were a child, did you ever dream that you would spend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: feels.png (62 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
feels.png
62 KB, 720x720
When you were a child, did you ever dream that you would spend all your free time glued to a screen arguing with strangers on the internet? Did you ever dream that you would spend every night in bed alone, wishing for company? Did you ever dream that you would never work a job that meant anything to you other than an unwanted necessity for survival? Did you ever dream that you would fall behind your peers financially, socially and in every other quality used to determine success? Did you ever dream that you would be constantly haunted by the poor decisions of your past? Did you ever think about how often you would consider killing yourself?

I know I didn't...
>>
>>58739955
Boo hoo.

All of the problems you've listed are solvable.
>>
How about you remember what you really were thinking and who you really are instead of having your confidence be stumbled upon by all the people you met later in life, who in fact, only cared about themselves while making you think your dreams are shit. When will you look deep inside yourself and realize you're not that guy everyone makes you out to be, but a fucking shining diamond that was somehow covered in shit for a while. You control the world around you, they don't tell you who you are
>>
This is the life I chose and honestly it isn't bad at all.
>>
I wanted to be a cop like in these American 80s movies, in pastel suit, a sports car and with a hot gf
>>
When I was a child I wanted to be a chef and a spy. Basically, kids are stupid.
>>
I wanted to drive steam trains and cook my breakfast on a coal shovel ;_;
>>
File: 1.png (58 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1.png
58 KB, 645x773
no, I thought I was going to be happy and not an autistic beta
thanks for reminding me OP
>>
File: lx6qx.jpg (19 KB, 490x451) Image search: [Google]
lx6qx.jpg
19 KB, 490x451
>>58739955
I'm with you, bro.

It's not over until you give up. Change something, try again, if that fails, change something again. Keep going. That's what I've learned.
>>
>>58739955

No.

This is hell
>>
File: 91886391465106.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
91886391465106.png
80 KB, 500x421
>>58739955
>>
it was harder beginning as a fat child always ridiculed at every sport.
>>
I wanted to be a cop, until I saw how disrespected and underpaid they were for the amount of work they do - and that work wasn't as glamorous as the movies or shows made it out to be
>>
i'm fine with all that, most of the time i don't even want to talk online because faggots just want to argue or talk politics all day
>>
>>58744599
Blame your parents for letting you be fat. Dad was disabled but made me train footbal from a yourng age
>>
>>58744808
Na u prob just sound like a bitch nigga
>>
i did not dreamt at all, so everything i do now is a progress. i guess.
>>
>>58745417
congratulations
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.