[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what are the relationships between these countries? they hate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 15
File: Flag-Pins-Poland-Ukraine.jpg (54 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
Flag-Pins-Poland-Ukraine.jpg
54 KB, 400x320
what are the relationships between these countries? they hate eachother or they don't care about the past?
>>
>they hate eachother or they don't care about the past?
both
>>
File: kozacy.jpg (213 KB, 700x524) Image search: [Google]
kozacy.jpg
213 KB, 700x524
>>58726186
Mixed.
>>
>>58726186
It's really polarized. Some Poles are like "AAAAARGH FUCK UKRAINIANS FUCKING NAZIS AND MURDERERS" and some are like "OOOH SLAVIC BROTHERS FOREVER GREAT COMMONWEALTH YES".

Ukrainians on the other hand don't get much of a choice, we are the same for them what Great Britain is for us.
>>
>>58726538
>Great Britain
Oh God... You don't have the slightest clue.
>>
>>58726538
>we are the same for them what Great Britain is for us.
you mean because Poland receive a lot of ukranian immigrants?
>>
>>58726697
exactly
>>
>>58726186
>what are the relationships between these countries?
I'd say very mixed feelings.
on one hand
>UPA and Wołyń massacre
>our rightful clay
>gangsters
>lots of putinbots
on the other hand
>white immigrants which we desperately need in the long run if we don't want to get kebab'd
>slavs
>similar language
>lots of anti-putin sentiment
>most of younger Ukrainians don't seem to care about Bandera
I'd say some of their war criminals should fucking hang, but as a nation Ukraine is redeemable and building good relations with them is in both in our and their best interests.
>>
>>58727192
this x10. also general understanding is that sooner or later we will have to open borders for them even before their joining eu.
>>
>>58727192
>>58727405
seems reasonable, especially in all the immigration thing, Poland isn't getting higher criminal rates because of this or there's no difference?
>>
File: 1460483037034.jpg (94 KB, 925x571) Image search: [Google]
1460483037034.jpg
94 KB, 925x571
>>58727405
>implying the eu will survive long enough for them to join.
>>
>>58727856
We will probably.
>>
>>58727856
>Poland isn't getting higher criminal rates because of this or there's no difference?
they are not 'refugees'. they come here to work. some increase in crimes level should be expected but nothing that would be noticable.
>>
As I live in western south Poland i hate them, for UPA and for almost killing my mom on my father eyes. Fucking brainless animals that would never be able to run their own country.
>>
>>58727856
>Poland isn't getting higher criminal rates because of this or there's no difference?
The rates will probably get a little bit higher, but I wouldn't expect any dramatic shifts. After all, most of them come here looking for work, not social benefits (because we barely have any). Sure it's not perfect, some thugs or Bandera worshippers always slip by with the rest, but still it's not that bad overall. Troubles caused by Ukies in Polan <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< troubles caused by Ahmeds in Westcuckistan Caliphate.
Also Ukie grills are super qt on average and they aren't as demanding and antinatalistic as an average Polish bitch with a useless degree and an inflated ego is.
>>
>>58731042
>for almost killing my mom on my father eyes.
jesus christ, that happened during the communist era?

>>58731155
>they aren't as demanding and antinatalistic as an average Polish bitch with a useless degree and an inflated ego is.
ugh, every pole I speak with tell me the same thing about women, and I thought american women were the worst
>>
we generally don't care or are friendly towards ukrainians
obviously there are some retarded nationalists reacting to some even more retarded ones in ukraine, but they're rather irrelevant
>>
>>58731315
>jesus christ, that happened during the communist era?
Are you seriously asking for a wołyńposting thread?
>>58731315
>ugh, every pole I speak with tell me the same thing about women
People get stupid when they have it good, and unfortunately this principle stays the same regardless of nation
>>
> what are the relationships between these countries?
Friendly
> they hate eachother or they don't care about the past?
Only edgy nationalists from both sides
>>
>>58732613
ok, go fuck yourself now.
>>
>>58733166
>Only edgy nationalists from both sides
You'll feel the edge soon. ;)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaB-_b3_YIw
>>
>>58733467
k
>>
>>58733170
not sure if I understand you fąm
>>58733166
>Only edgy nationalists
Tbqh your government isn't exactly trying to make things better. Bandera still has, officially, a war hero status in Ukraine, right? Or am I misinformed?
>>
>>58733467
There he is. There he goes again. Can't we just have a civilized discussion without you posting the Wołyń things? Like it's the only thing you can ever post, dumb nationalist living in fucking Sweden of all countries.
>>
Two Ukrainian subhumans in Poland
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8oWq7cYDV8
>>
>>58733612
Yep. And what about Pilsudski?
>>
>>58733626
There he is. There with ad hominem again. Can't we just have a civilized sicussion without insulting each other?
>>
>>58734241
And oh, fuck off btw.
>>
>>58733612
>not sure if I understand you fąm
>Are you seriously asking for a wołyńposting thread?
no, I was asking for something I really don't know shit about, because we aren't taught about the calamities of World War II and comunism except the Holocaust, and you responded me in a bad way as I was trying to bait or something
>>
>>58734211
I'm fairly sure Piłsudski isn't responsible for sawing pregnant women in half and impaling babies on fence boards, fąm
>>
>>58734211
What about Pilsudski? Did he do anything bad to ukrainians?
I really don't know anything about this, noone taught me that.
Redpill me pls.
>>
This is now Wołyń thread lmao
>>
>>58734420
sanacja polonizowała ukraińców motzno
>>
>>58734441
you can go if you don't like it, nobody is forcing you to stay, and I'm actually interested on it.
>>
>>58734531
It's just we have this shitshow every time someone makes a thread about Poland and Ukraine
>>
>>58734363
Please... don't even get into a discussion with this retard, one who's comparing Pulsudski to fucking Bandera.
>>58734502
Sure, and I clearly see an equality sign between Pilsudski and Bandera here, suuurely do.
>>
File: bandera.jpg (89 KB, 1024x649) Image search: [Google]
bandera.jpg
89 KB, 1024x649
>>58733612
>Bandera still has, officially, a war hero status in >Ukraine's national hero is a mass murderer nazi collaborator
>>
>>58734420
Polonization of west Ukraine,war with Ukrainian Republic. I'm from east,so know not much about.
>>
>>58734614
well, sorry then, but I never was in any of these
>>
>>58734636
Of course...
>so know not much about.
Don't worry, I knew that perfectly fine.
>>
>>58726186
Poland needs Ukraine as a buffer state vs Russia, so it's good when Ukraine rebels vs Russia

Other than that, Poles don't like the Ukrainians very much, because they're backstabbers and committed a genocide on Poles

Ukraine is a one big uncertainty and mystery, nobody knows what their identity really is
>>
>>58734319
They were fucking war criminals, they did unspeakable, cruel things to people. And they still consider bandera to be a hero.
>>
>>58734755
>Poland needs Ukraine as a buffer state vs Russia,
It's not really about what Poland wants or needs, but what about the U.S. geostrategically needs and says.
>>
>>58734636
Well ok, I fail to see how polonization is bad enough to trigger mass murders.

>war with Ukrainian republic
you mean the capturing of lwów? Didnt that happen right after we got independence? Eastern borders were not defined by entente.
>>
>>58734622
ale to że piłsudski =/= bandera nie zmienia faktu że ukraińcy mają prawo go nie lubić
>>
wołyń was a bad thing and people should be aware of that in both countries
but blaming whole ukraine and hating all ukrainians because it happened is quite close to it. people doing so would gladly genocide a nation themselves, if they only were put in the same situation as ukraine in ww2
>>
>>58734841
Read about prometheism lad
>>
>>58734841
>It's not really about what Poland wants or needs, but what about the U.S. geostrategically needs and says
This idea of Ukraine as a buffer state has been created regardless of the american position

Poland is a small country, it's not self sufficient, so in order to survive, it needs other countries
>>
This is the thread where that one pole will try and tell us that Nazi Ukrainians were taking orders from stalin to kill poles
>>
>>58734882
Teza, że Piłsudski zdradził Petlurę to już dawno porzucona bajeczka. Ukraińcy zdołali wystawić przeciwko bolszewikom raptem parędziesiąt tysięcy żołnierzy, trudno, żeby to miało powstrzymać tak ogromną armię. Za swoją porażkę Ukraińcy odpowiadają sami
>>
>>58734978
that's too memeish even for polish revisionists
>>
>>58726186
More importantly, why aren't Pomerania and Lower Silesia called Novy Sich?
>>
>>58734833
>They were fucking war criminals, they did unspeakable, cruel things to people.
So did you to be honest.
>>
>>58734319
>and you responded me in a bad way as I was trying to bait or something
kek, I guess you're the one who didn't understand
I ain't attacking you or anything, I'm just warning that every question like this one
>jesus christ, that happened during the communist era?
has a high chance of triggering a bunch of butthurt autists who will swarm into the thread and completely derail it with pictures of dead babies and such. I'm assuming you want to actually learn something new, so I imagine you'd rather avoid that.
>>
>>58735032
ale mi chodzi raczej o niechęć do kultury ukraińskiej za rządów sanacji
>>
>>58734856
>you mean the capturing of lwów?
Yes, which was captured by Ukrainain forces against most of it's (Polish) inhabitants.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GK4lPV1xHo
>>58734882
Piłsudski zdobył i oddał im Kijów (zobacz górny link), za ich porażkę są winny "sobie sami" (no coż, tak naprawdę czerwona hołota).
>>58734901
>>58734943
No shit lad, but again, it's not about what Poland want's (period). I know what I'm talking about.
>>
>>58735036
Nope he has that said many times on this site
>>
>>58735083
that's it, I got it now, I apologize if I was rude
>>
>>58735093
taa, i dlatego uczyli się języka ukraińskiego w szkołach ;s
>>
>>58735080
>So did you to be honest.
for example?
>>
>>58735080
You clearly dont know anything about cruelty of ukrainians during the ww2.
Poles were never torturing newborn children and impaling other people
>>
>>58735080
Says who? On the subject, retaliations are wrong; of course, but they are more justifiable and definitely don't come close to the scale and brutality (mostly) of the opposite side.
>>
>>58735261>>58735661
For example, attacking Ukraine, slaughtering people, destroying churches, burning books, and trying to forcybly convert people into Catolicism. Poles acted like Germans in WWII, they didn't count Ukrainians as humen, called them cattle, which in Polish sounds like "bydło".

>>58735709
Don't imply I'm from Ukraine just because I act like their internet defence force.
>>
>>58735777
>Don't imply I'm from Ukraine
Don't imply I did tovarish.
>>
>>58735777
are you making this shit up as you go along?
>>
>>58735862
>slaughtering people, destroying churches, burning books, and trying to forcybly convert people into Catolicism.
Yep he is, he doesn't even know what he's talking about.
>attacking Ukraine
The irony is went through the roof.
>>
File: poland-blank-map.jpg (142 KB, 800x728) Image search: [Google]
poland-blank-map.jpg
142 KB, 800x728
Pic related is my take on a quick and fair solution to Poland's current minority issues.
>>
>>58735838
What do you mean then? Russia was always among the most noble countries when it comes to wars and conquest.

>>58735862
No, it's just simple historical facts from your conflict?
>>
>>
>>58736319
>Russia was always among the most noble countries when it comes to wars and conquest.
Bwahahahahaha!
>>
Ukraina Ukraina gdzie moja świnia
>>
>>58736205
my voivodeship could use some Ukie qts
>>
>>58736319
> Russia was always among the most noble countries when it comes to wars and conquest.
what? Russia is known for torturing and raping everything it moves, especially in ww2 and during the soviet era
>>
File: inSDn8Mus-E.jpg (203 KB, 604x402) Image search: [Google]
inSDn8Mus-E.jpg
203 KB, 604x402
>>58736429
vot
>>
>>58736466
I think he's trolling, but the higher probability is that he's soaked up the Soviet education he was provided with and now wholeheartedly believes in it.
>>
>>58736429
>>58736486
>>
>>58736409
Any facts? I can give many: tatatrs, french, German and other who attacked us are still alive and have their culture. There's no other nation as kind as us to let an agressor stay as friends. I'm proud but at the same time concerned because trying to be saint isn't profitable in the cruel world.

>>58736466
>especially in ww2
It must be a joke considering we were tortured and raped but then we saved half of European nations from total genocide.
>>
>>58736486
>>58736634
When did people start calling Ukrainians pigs? Is it an old tradition or something new? Pls, don't throw rocks at me, I'm just a regular modern ignorant man.
>>
>>58736636
You went full out. I don't know even know if you're beyond saving desu.
>>
>>58736771
Try to save me with information. I just gave real facts that you can't deny.
>>
>>58736634
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxIKksC7j08
>>
>>58736636
>It must be a joke considering we were tortured and raped
I know about many crimes commited against russians during the soviet era, but even so, I don't think you have suffered half of the brutality suffered by Poles
>>
>>58736881
>I just gave real facts
>facts
>that you can't deny.
Hah, okay l a d, keep deluding yourself.
>>
File: 1426595688550.png (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1426595688550.png
11 KB, 400x400
>>58735777
>slaughtering people, destroying churches, burning books, and trying to forcybly convert people into Catolicism. Poles acted like Germans in WWII, they didn't count Ukrainians as humen, called them cattle
>>
>>58737019
We suffered more considering Mongol invasion I guess. I didn't compare us though.

>>58737050
So Tatars, German and French don't exist? OK. But what did we do that's worse than the others? Really curious because I can't think of anything worse that Germans and The Horde in the human history. Only Catholicism and Indian genocide can compare. Communism in general also. It made unreparable damage both directly and indirectly.
>>
>>58737401
>So Tatars, German and French don't exist?
What kind of retarded argumentation is this? This is not a competition about who was the most cruel warmonger one in history, but it's about calling yourself the "most noble" one amongst nations, which is beyond laughable and pathetic, but I attribute that to your blessed ignorance.
>>
>>58734883
>but blaming whole ukraine and hating all ukrainians because it happened is quite close to it.
It's not about blaming the whole nation for the deeds of a bunch of murderers, it's about the whole nation praising these murderers and acting like what they did was okay.
It's as if Poland called Feliks Dzierżyński a war hero for mass murdering non-gommie Russians.
>people doing so would gladly genocide a nation themselves, if they only were put in the same situation as ukraine in ww2
>le all nationalists are violent apemen and they are all the same amirite xDD
What a load of bullshit. It's not about ideas, it's about the means.
>>58734978
>Nazi Ukrainians
UPA weren't Nazis, burger. They worked with Nazis because at the time it was convenient for them (and for Nazis too), but they had their own agendas and they could probably work with anyone as long as they would be allowed to exterminate Poles.
>>58735080
>YUO HAD NATIONALISTS AN SHIET SO YUZ JUS AS BAD AS THE BABY KILLERS!
>t. Ivan KGBovich
>>
>>58737781
>It's as if Poland called Feliks Dzierżyński a war hero for mass murdering non-gommie Russians.
Or literally Germans marching in Berlin praising Hitler, AND/OR in Jerusalem ("Lwów") after its Jews were expelled/resettled to Jericho.
>>58737781
>UPA weren't Nazis,
At first they worked with them, then fought against them.
>>
>>58737781
>it's about the whole nation praising these murderers
yeah okay, like that's exactly what is happening
>>
>>58737759
Don't you think letting our worst enemy in history say as a part of our country keeping their culture, religion and language is noble? I didn't say we're №1 but this deserves a place in the hall of fame.

>>58737781
I didn't say that. How many babies did Ukrainians kill?
>>
>>58738140
>I didn't say we're №1 but this deserves a place in the hall of fame.
You're not even close to being #1.
>>
ok, I got pretty clear how are the relationship between Ukraine and Poland.
>>
>>58738446
it would be better if ukrainian parliament didn't pick bandera as a national hero
even if the people are against wołyń and UPA, this decision will present Ukraine as neo-banderites
>>
>>58738864
well, that's a good motive, and people is still too sensitive about all the crimes commited
>>
I think the fact that bordering countries with pretty much the same culture tend to have such animosity between each other while some rats are conquering us within our own countries is so fascinating for me. Why don't some stupid people just forget about our grudges from the past and start cooperating alongside. Let's handle everything pooled together. All the haters of relative nations should just die, they are disgusting.
>>
>>58735777
This was a surprisingly civilised thread, but obviously a dumb rusek had to wander in here and derail it with his ebin bait.
>slaughtering people, destroying churches, burning books
>in Lwów
And why the on earth would we fuck our own shit up? We wanted to live there.
>>
>>58740862
>while some rats are conquering us within our own countries
This is actually spot on hohol, I'm surprisingly surprised.
>start cooperating alongside.
To bad we got to many Chmielnicki's amongst our midsts.
>>
File: overbait.gif (561 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
overbait.gif
561 KB, 625x626
>>58736319
>Russia was always among the most noble countries when it comes to wars and conquest.
too much
>>
File: cossack.jpg (206 KB, 1280x768) Image search: [Google]
cossack.jpg
206 KB, 1280x768
Я люблю Укpaїнy
>>
>>58742581
Those aren't even cossacks but okay.
>>
>>58738446
So what are your conclusions? I'm curious how it looks like for someone uninvolved.
>>
>>58743119
my conclusions ITT? what I see is that some of you could go to drink a beer with ukies with no problem until someone suddenly starts to talk about WWII
About the crimes commited by ukranians? I would be full butthurt if they do pretend that nothing has happened and their government didn't compensate my nation somehow for what they did
>>
>>58736319
>>58736636
Get a load of this guy
>>
>>58738218
>>58742315
>>58743516
Who is even close to us though? I didn't hear anything in this thread yet, not a single precedent.

>>58741261
>And why the on earth would we fuck our own shit up?
You destroyed Orthodoxy churches. In Poland in the XXth century also. Why? Because Catholics were always enemies of other Churches and attacked everyone else.
>>
>>58743416
>some of you could go to drink a beer with ukies with no problem until someone suddenly starts to talk about WWII
heh
That's a good summary of Poland's relations with pretty much anyone around desu
>>
>>58743999
well,to be honest I always thought that poles were overreacting their butthurt against other nations until I saw this movie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pn1xzeQy1Lk

now it's like I want to kill almost every european I see...
>>
>>58743754
Russians were always enemies of the Slavs and thus they attacked most Slav countries.
Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.