[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. Country/State 2. Your personality 3. Where would you live?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: us-personality.png (51 KB, 704x419) Image search: [Google]
us-personality.png
51 KB, 704x419
1. Country/State
2. Your personality
3. Where would you live?
>>
>>58407624
>commiefornia
>"""""relaxed""""""
>>
>>58407624
M I N N E S O T A
>>
>>58407655
what do you mean? at work i take phone calls for alex jones' infowars store, meaning i talk to people from all over the country, and californians are some of the most laid back and friendly callers. on the other hand, minnesotans are surprisingly difficult, and new yorkers are fucking insufferable. southerners tend to be very pleasant.
>>
1. jew york
2. tempermental
3. OREGON
>>
File: jones.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
jones.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>58407803
> he works for alex jones
>>
>>58407896
i actually work for a local answering center in texas taking all sorts of calls. alex jones just happens to be one of our clients.

>tfw i got called a filthy zionist the other day because the store's customer support does shit to help out their customers or fix wrong orders
>>
1. Sao Paulo, Brazil.

2. INxP according to MBTI type indicator, very shy and imaginative, excellent vision of the future and managing skills but lazy, clumsy and very socially awkward.

3. Anywhere I can earn a lot of autism bucks and lead a NEET lifestyle.

I like a lot of US states for different reasons, and can imagine being happy in each and every single one of them, but in the end it would be more pratical to live in NYC since I'm too used to live in a metropolis.
>>
>>58407624
Minnesota

I'm really fucking temperamental

Been to Colorado before and loved it, I'd try living there.

>>58407734
Meinneger.jpg
>>
File: 1461538677931.png (1 MB, 1344x5360) Image search: [Google]
1461538677931.png
1 MB, 1344x5360
1. New York

2. Relaxed

3. Sweden
>>
>>58407962
I have a ridiculously hard time imagining someone that's from a Latin origin being an introvert. Life must be total hell.
>>
>>58408027

Why do you say? There are as many introverts in Latin America as there are anywhere else.

Could it be that you believe in cultural stereotypes, or even worse, believe that race is a determining factor to one's behaviour?
>>
>>58408027
The introverted ones get beaten up and bullied for not losing their virginity at 13
>>
File: t texan patriot.jpg (102 KB, 853x543) Image search: [Google]
t texan patriot.jpg
102 KB, 853x543
>>58407624
TEXAS IS NOT FUCKING TEMPERAMENTAL!
>>
>>58408175
Looks like we got a SJW here tonight, boys.
>>
>>58408027
There are more than you imagine and believe me... Life isn't easy when you are surrounded by turbo chads. South american introverts have it 10x worse...
And african introverts are literally in hell
>>
File: 1460429624409.png (491 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460429624409.png
491 KB, 1280x720
>>58408358

I'm not.

I was just kidding.

It is a bit of hell though, when your countrymen behave like they are from California but with twice as many spics, negroes, and none of the wealth. Everyone is partying and having fun in orgies when you're the only person you know in real life with interest for books.

I haven't talked with anyone in real life for 5 days straight as of now, maybe tomorrow I'll get to say something to someone at work.
>>
That map is hilarious. The only accurate one is Jersey.
>>
>>58408556
Why is it hilarious?
>>
>>58408609
people are dynamic. You can't generalize by State. The funniest thing about it though is how it omits the other 99% of human temperments.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.