[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't the only South Korea succeed in rocket launch?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Rocket.png (92 KB, 641x622) Image search: [Google]
Rocket.png
92 KB, 641x622
Why can't the only South Korea succeed in rocket launch?
>>
>>58405137
presumably their aerospace industry is too occupied with threats from north korea to do anything with rocketry
>>
>>58405137
Who needs missiles when you have K-Pop?
>>
File: Philippines_01.jpg (63 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Philippines_01.jpg
63 KB, 720x540
>>58405137
South Korea is the same tier as Philippines, both depend on the great power in all their history. It's necessary to own development of military weapons and stealth etc.
>>
File: 1460424284739.jpg (1 MB, 1068x1600) Image search: [Google]
1460424284739.jpg
1 MB, 1068x1600
You see OP the question is very complex and requires a serious in depth analysis of the geopolitical scenario of East Asia in the Pacific.

Japan has many anime like Evangelion and Gurren Lagan that allow them to learn mecha trough animu and that is helpful. USA has Disney cartoons, American equivalent of anime but nowhere as cool. In Disney cartoons you can see Dolan the Duck being blown up to the sky and then rage, very funny indeed but Americans watch that and they learn rocket engineering. Chinese are very famous for gunpowder and fireworks since forever and Russia has Putin which is magic president make moon fast spin and nuclear missiles that are rocket. Then there's North Korea. North Korea is a special case because unlike others North Korea has an unique design rocket in that the rocket wants to go to South Korea to flee communism but because North Korean technology sucks the rocket guidance systems is confused and it ends up going to moon like other rockets. This leaves us with South Korea. South Korea does not have gunpowder history, Putin, anime nor Dolan. What Korea has is hot KPOP that makes rocket believe it is penis and masturbate itself to KPOP instead of go to outer space. I appreciate your reading OP, thank you for your time. Have a nice day.
>>
File: 1461048482672.png (468 KB, 928x884) Image search: [Google]
1461048482672.png
468 KB, 928x884
>>58405137
>Sakhalin in Japan
Hello gaijin-san. I see you are enjoying in Japan. Good.
>>
posting in an epic thread
>>
>>58405717
>North Korea Proxyfagging as Japan
Don't be a retard now
>>
>>58405779
t. North Korea proxyfagging as Canada
>>
>>58405810
What? No, if I was from North Korea I wouldn't be able to type English so well, not to mention if I was proxyfagging, I wouldn't use Vanada.
>>
File: Juicy bars.jpg (224 KB, 804x536) Image search: [Google]
Juicy bars.jpg
224 KB, 804x536
>>58405709
You mean K-POP become prostitutes for master country?
>>
>>58405993
Korea&Japan both are Americas bitches

next time you are on your way around any of your ports, take a look at that giant floating American dick and remember
two nukes weren't enough.
>>
>>58406277
czeching those digits of truth
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.