[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i dont wanna kill myself i dont know why, my life is a shit,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: 17a.png (286 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
17a.png
286 KB, 500x497
i dont wanna kill myself

i dont know why, my life is a shit, no friends, no gf, virgin, family hates me

i think its because i play video games and i listen music, also im scared of death, i dont know if there are heaven or not

and you?
>>
hi
>>
how about some sedatives and them you try something to put an end to your pain?
>>
File: 1455114302999.jpg (59 KB, 395x401) Image search: [Google]
1455114302999.jpg
59 KB, 395x401
>mfw spent 20 years doing nothing but playing video games

Couldn't possibly make that one up
>>
>>58403626
I'm killing myself tomorrow Spain bro. I'd be lying if i said I wasnt scared, but to me the pain of living on is worse than dying.

I hope you figure it out and you don't have to kill yourself like me.
>>
>>58403626
Hahahhahahaahahahahahagagagagahahagaggagagaahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahagahahgagahahahahhahahah

But what about your "history"? Your "ancestors"? Are you not proud to be a greasy shitskin Spaniard? Kill yourself you fucking loser. Do it you fucking cunt. Do it Faggot
>>
>>58404709
Stop bullying him. I thought swedes were supposed to be nice, not mean.
>>
i was a mostly kv virgin until 21 but I've had sex twice and made out with 5 girls this year one of those was a solid 9/10 was nuts. there is hope for us all
>>
I dont understand all of you "muh pain" faggots

If you're that depressed just go do whatever you want, say whatever you want, and be whatever you want. If you're going to kill yourself anyway you may as well get some kicks and asked every girl you see if she'll pity fuxk you, or travel and see what you can mooch/accomplish before you do it. The truth is you won't because you're cowards. It's the same reason you wont kill yourself, but will post about it on a message board. You need the attention and are too afraid to work for it.
>>
>>58404903
stop replying to this troll, dumbass

Just ignore him and maybe he'll start posting better b8 or go away
>>
File: image.gif (30 KB, 289x239) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
30 KB, 289x239
>>58404727
No fuck you cunt. I want this cocksucker to write a letter about his shitty life and then give it to his family after he cries for an hour or so and hangs himself in the bathroom. I want this greasy Spaniard faggot to have balls for once in his sad and pathetic untouched life and do the right fucking thing. That is to kill himself immediately. He's a waste of air. A waste of sperm. A burden. Subhuman with no future. He needs to go away. He can prove now to this world that he's man enough to do the right thing. And that is to erase his pathetic existence once and for all.
>>
>>58405129
>he gets this mad over a troll on the internet

you're not even saging, come on.
>>
>>58403626
Life is meaningless. Living or dying makes no difference in the end.
>>
>>58405163
>Implying 99% of all users here are not trolls

What?
>>
File: ever_think_of_that.jpg (123 KB, 600x602) Image search: [Google]
ever_think_of_that.jpg
123 KB, 600x602
>>58404903
People like me are suicidal with chronic illness can't just get up and go do shit. Hence the suicide dumbfuck.
>>
>>58405183
Shut up monkey before i find you and strangle you when you sleep. I will slit the throat of your family members and rape their corpses while pissing in your mouth
>>
>>58403626
Go talk to a doctor or ring a helpline. There's help out there and things will get better. You just need to take the first step.
>>
>>58404763
Yeah man listen to him, I'm a 6/10 and awkward as fuck, and I've been able to kiss 6 girls, one of them was a 9/10 too and I had sex once. There's also a girl messaging me right now and I never thought it'd be possible, I was full of zits, dressed horribly and had no hobbies. Every changed when I started taking care of myself and actually DID something to change myself to be better. I'm going to be 20 in two weeks and this just took me about 5 months. Just try it man, give yourself a chance and you'll see how much potential you have.
>>
>>58405210

Then how are you just going to up and kill yourself faggot?
>>
>>58405753
they build courage over the years
>>
>>58404200
Dont do it anon... I love ya. Promise.
>>
>>58403626
Why be scared of death, most of the time it's peacefu and not that painful.

Don't dwell on life thinking of the end, you'll have plenty of time for that when you're gone from this world.
>>
>people will keep responding to this shitposter who has made over 100 threads in the last few days

fuck this shitty board

Mods don't even exist
>>
File: 1461298014590.jpg (39 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1461298014590.jpg
39 KB, 657x527
>>58404200
no
>>
>>58404200
>I'm killing myself tomorrow Spain bro. I'd be lying if i said I wasnt scared, but to me the pain of living on is worse than dying.

No you aren't

You'll go to sleep, forget about your plan to kill yourself and wake up right back here on 4chan, as everyday.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.