[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How has /int/ been doing with their depression lately?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 01826791863794.gif (607 KB, 800x792) Image search: [Google]
01826791863794.gif
607 KB, 800x792
How has /int/ been doing with their depression lately?
>>
File: 1441551624793.jpg (71 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
1441551624793.jpg
71 KB, 709x765
>>58399057
just
>>
Snapped out of it years ago.
Now I'm OK with being a useless friendless virgin.
>>
>>58399136
How did you come to snapping out of that mindset?
>>
>>58399309
Anxiety only leads to more anxiety, learn to live in the moment even if the moment seems shit. I still have motivation problems but at least I stopped hating myself.
>>
>>58399452
One step forward is always good. Good wishes from Ireland, brother.
>>
File: 1452367436771.png (9 KB, 426x364) Image search: [Google]
1452367436771.png
9 KB, 426x364
>>58399057
I get some sort of gratification from it nowadays.
>>
I've decided after my two day hangover I'm done drinking. It's mentally fucking me up and making me even more depressed. I just tossed a bunch of booze out this morning and am beginning to attempt done excercise through the anguish 2bh
>>
Getting better 2bqhwymf
>>
>>58399057
Getting worse and worse.
>>
>>58399553
I used to wake up every morning thinking of where to hang myself, how to go by it. Cry myself to sleep at night the horrible thoughts got so bad. Then I tried lsd, saw that there was nothing wrong with my life and that I should be grateful for it. I haven't been the same since then, and man is life so much better. The world seems brighter and better. I wish you look with overcoming your issues.

Everyone has the willpower, the problem is trying to find it. It can be difficult, and trust me, I couldn't find it for a long time.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.