[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
are people in your country judgmental towards interracial couples?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6
are people in your country judgmental towards interracial couples?
>>
File: Cultural melting pot.jpg (58 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
Cultural melting pot.jpg
58 KB, 670x503
>"I didn't know you were Brazilian! You don't look like one"
>>
>>58398877
Croat anon, you'll never get a black gf anyway, so what's there to worry about?
>>
File: Cheerios.jpg (89 KB, 610x350) Image search: [Google]
Cheerios.jpg
89 KB, 610x350
You should have seen what happened after a cheerios commercial aired here that featured an interracial family. The backlash was so huge that all media just started throwing mixed race couples into everything (since it was obviously indicative of insensitivity to people in interracial relationships). It was so ugly that people in mixed families started buying cheerios and posting pics of themselves holding the cereal boxes online as a means of empowerment.
>>
>>58399090
Me again. People approve it but not everybody looks those couples as nice
>>
I don't know about other people but I fucking hate it, especially if a white woman is involved.
>>
>>58399068
Yep cheerios shitstorm started this pandering, all of sudden your entertainment industry become a major liberal pandering. Before that ad, no one shoved the idea of interracial mix this heavilly
>>
>>58399068
That was just twitter-manufactured nonsense

>>58398877
No. I'm white, my wife is half-white/half-black. Never once been an issue in over 10 years
>>
>>58398877
depends of the couple, if its a really dark nigger and a really white girl people may joke and look at them for a while but that's it, anything else is usually ignored
>>
>>58399352
>That was just twitter-manufactured nonsense
This (backlash) would be the dumbest thing in the world to manufacture. All commercials go directly to youtube at the same time that they air these days. The original probably got taken down or at least had the comments blocked but people online ripped it apart. Caused such protest and racial combat that the media responded by having to desensitize people to the idea through overstimulation. People just could not be cool over something so innocuous.
>>
>>58398877
Yes but nobody would say it loud and face to face because people are gay ass fake faggots.
>>
>>>/int/>>58376890

Then how do you feel about this? :^)
>>
>>58399068
>It was so ugly that people in mixed families started buying cheerios and posting pics of themselves holding the cereal boxes online as a means of empowerment.
>It was so ugly that people in mixed families started buying cheerios
>started buying cheerios

good goys
>>
File: intermarriage top five counties.png (435 KB, 885x866) Image search: [Google]
intermarriage top five counties.png
435 KB, 885x866
>>
>>58398877
>interracial couples

What kind of degeneracy is that?
>>
>>58400510
shitposting
>>
>>58398877
My parents and brother are way less racist than me.

My father thinks my people descends from europeans mixing from japanese and niggers.
>>
>>58401088
what are you
>>
>>58401157
>has jap and nigger dna
He's Italian of course
>>
Only racists, but no one cares about their opinion
>>
>>58398877
Not really now. Some people are but they're a small minority that gets smaller every day. I, all of my siblings, and all of the cousins that I've actually met (I've only met about 3) are literally all mixed-race (and with white mothers at that).
>>
File: 1459919547977.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
1459919547977.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
>>58399199
>>
>>58402438
Your family is fucking disgusting.
>>
>>58398877
anzac day?
>>
White dudes and black women get triggered by BMWF but it's pretty rare.

By far, the most common pairing is white/Hispanic, but nobody seems to care about it. My very racist grandpa didn't mind at all when my cousin married a Mexican dude.

Asian woman/white man is pretty common as well. Some Asian dudes get pissed about it.
>>
>>58399199
Why?
>>
>>58400858
At this rate being half Mexican will soon be as commonplace and as innocuous as being half Irish
>>
File: fam.jpg (29 KB, 452x452) Image search: [Google]
fam.jpg
29 KB, 452x452
>>58398877
Does it make you mad that my grandfather (right) was an arab and a "muslim", that married my grandmother (left) who was a breton and a catholic ?
>>
>>58402868
BMWF is pretty common here in the south.
I honestly think I've seen more of those than WMWF couples, but then again I don't see a lot of white people in general.
>>
privately yes, outside of cuck centrals like London a woman will be ostracised for going mixing

for the opposite Muslims get pretty butthurt if their women go out with any non-Muslim

British women get jealous if a guy goes out with any foreign woman because foreign women are generally better looking
>>
>>58400957
Why is it degenerate?

Your ancestors often married Mongols, Central Asians, and Siberian people
>>
Nope, it is literally one of the founding principles of this country.
>>
>>58398877
Probably
They'll look down on mixed families to feel superior even though they've been divorced 3 times.
>>
>>58403494
You probably notice it more because it triggers you

I live in Florida, which is technically the South, and I pretty rarely see BMWF. WMBF is nearly as common here.
>>
>>58403396
>implying anyone cares about your ugly grandparents
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.