[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As a fat Ameriburger, I don't know shit about anything.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: EU_flag_SPIF.jpg (29 KB, 838x546) Image search: [Google]
EU_flag_SPIF.jpg
29 KB, 838x546
As a fat Ameriburger, I don't know shit about anything.
So I was wondering -- is there any benefit to having the EU? It seems to me that if one country goes down it just pulls the rest of the continent down with them. Would life for those stuck in the EU members be better if there were no EU?
Until I hear otherwise, I pray for independence for my eurofriends
>>
EU will be better without Germany destroying everything that's for sure
>>
>>58391270
W...would things improve if someone assassinated Merkel
>>
>>58391488

Yeah for sure. Pretty sure all EU is sick of Germany destroying Europe since ancient times.
>>
>Free trade
>Flow of cheap labour
>Standardization, facilitating more trade and labour
Aside from those it exists to boost the influence of Germany and France, it helps their manufacturing (and French farming) and gives them a direct hand in other European economies. They've also tried using it to shift the big financial centre from London to Strasbourg, but that hasn't worked.
>>
EU is the plot of international Jewry to keep da white man down
>>
>>58391235
There's none

The Brits are bitter about losing the empire and try to blame the EU for their troubles

The thing is that it is the british politicians who transformed the UK into multicultural state and sold their companies to foreign countries
>>
>>58393087
Pretty much this. Also Britts dislike the fact that france and germany control the EU and not them
>>
File: happening.jpg (11 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
11 KB, 300x200
>>58391235
EU originally made sens because it was a union of country which share a common history and value, namely France, Germany, Italy and the Benelux.

After De Gaulle died, lefties proceed to add Britain and a shittons of other US vassal states and other shitty coutries.

And basically it's how ended being a gay saussage fest. Now, I just want out of this nightmare.
>>
>>58391235
>It seems to me that if one country goes down it just pulls the rest of the continent down with them.
The whole point of EU is not allowing that to happen. Even despite what a mayor fuck up the greek crisis was, the situation seems to be under control.
>>
>>58393357
Correct and I won't be told what to do by the faggots either
>>
>>58393766
This.

Plus the large countries are too busy dick waving to agree on anything.
And small countries, that are normally ruled like small villages, can't deal with having a strange government far away ruling over them.
>>
>>58393766
Is there an opportunity to get out? UK has been holding votes about whether or not to stay, haven't they? I wondered if other countries did the same, or if they're all stuck indefinitely.

>>58394269
It makes me kinda sad твн. Seems rather unfair.
>>
>>58395805
They can get out if they wanted to. Nothing is stopping them really. But in the end the real reason is to blackmail the rest of EU to meet their demands.
>>
>>58393766
>namely France, Germany, Italy and the Benelux.
But all of the above are US vassal states.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.