[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>born in the west and have family that's been there for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: fuckyou.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fuckyou.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
>born in the west and have family that's been there for generations
>side with the west when muslims are invading their countries and trying to impose their ways of living on them
>white westerners hate you for being simply non-white, and non-white westerners hate you for wanting to protect western values
>mudslimes despise you for being non-white and non-muslim

>tfw no one is on my side and i can't support anyone

Fuck you faggots. Kill each other.
>>
File: 1429223785173.jpg (69 KB, 449x547) Image search: [Google]
1429223785173.jpg
69 KB, 449x547
Come with me
>>
>be half non white
>one day bumble into skinhead
>he doesn't attack because "close enough"
>lmao
>>
>>58389354
It's time to switch side
>>
>>58389354
Sounds like a good recipe for a school shooter
>>
>>58389419
W-where will you take me anon?

>>58389631
You guys are just as evil if not more tho

nobody is on my side ;_;
>>
>>58389758

Well no. Because muslim demographic will just take over Europe and europe will become an islamic caliphate.
>>
>>58389354
I'm on your side, man.
>>
>>58389877
no. its not my fault youre a hate filled bastard but i try to support you and i never actively harmed you.
i wish i was raised in south america instead
>>
>>58389903

I hope so
>>
>>58389829
Maybe but this has nothing to do with my post, lad
>>
>>58389762
Don't overthink this, anon. Leave 4chan for a while and do anything else that you like. This place can do damage to your emotion.
>>
>>58390131

that means i dont have to shoot a school because the deaths will already happen

>>58390005
but that is hate. are you that retarded swedish muslim anon? go kill yourself mudslime nigger

>>58390186
oh no. it wasn't because of 4chan.
>>
>>58389354

Fuck

Off

Yank
>>
Have you ever considered the possibility that people don't like you because... you're just some boring fuck?
>>
>>58389354
>>side with the west when muslims are invading their countries and trying to impose their ways of living on them
proofs?
>>
>>58390234
What kind of almost human are you ?
>>
>>58389354
I like you. We need much more like you desu. I had a muslim friend who was strictly against all sorts of radicalism aswell. I learned to view the entire problem from a different angle. I helped him. In exchange I learned to value his way of life.

I can imagine it's a huge turmoil for most believers from the middle east. But I think change can only come, if most muslim people are involved too, from themselves.
>>
>>58390443

nope this was unrelated to me on a website

>>58391755
thanks breh
>>
>born in the west and have family that's been there for generations
>side with the west when muslims are invading our countries and trying to impose their ways of living on us
>white westerners hate you for being simply ethnocentric instead of individualistic and for wanting to protect western values, and non-white westerners hate you for being white.
>mudslimes despise you for being white and non-muslim

>tfw no one is on my side and i can't support anyone
>>
>>58392433
Geert Wilders is your man

>non white Westerners
That's not possible
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.