[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm so proud to be American. I love talking to the international
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: Excited American.jpg (223 KB, 594x600) Image search: [Google]
Excited American.jpg
223 KB, 594x600
I'm so proud to be American. I love talking to the international students at my university because of how much they love to be in the land of opportunity. Like I met a gay Pakistani who loved America because of how much Americans accepted him despite being gay, unlike in his homeland. I'm literally living in the freest, most prosperous country to ever exist, it brings a tear to my eye as I think about it.
>>
>>58388993
Me American too =D
>>
I've been to the US, deep south. The food was amazing but my school was pretty much a zoo. We got searched repeatedly, had dogs and everything.

Religion was also weirdly important. Whites were very rare.
>>
>>58388993
>be american
>get up
>walk outside and smell the freshness of the freest country in the planet
>walk through the freest streets
>freest policeman sees me
>i wave at him
>he thinks i'm pulling out a gun
>he shoots me
>die free and american
>>
>>58389580
>be Argentinian
>don't have freedom
>gay Muslims don't move to your country
>don't have any hot desi boypussy
>>
>>58389580
kek
>>
>>58389657
>Muslims don't move to your country
feels good τβη
>>
>>58389580

This shit is too real
>>
File: Menem_con_banda_presidencial.jpg (1 MB, 1266x1697) Image search: [Google]
Menem_con_banda_presidencial.jpg
1 MB, 1266x1697
>>58389815
You were saying?
>>
File: 1458961078160.jpg (133 KB, 776x678) Image search: [Google]
1458961078160.jpg
133 KB, 776x678
>>58389950
nicely done senpai
>>
>>58389657
>desi boyussy
Currynigger
>>
>>58390088
t. greek subhuman
>>
>you are free to being gay but not from being black,hispanic, asian or muslim
>>
You do realise that gay guy could have gone to literally any other 1st world country and have the same result.

Only they wouldn't get shot in most other cunts either :^)
>>
>>58394417
Gay marriage isn't legal in Australia. I guess you're not first world.
>>
File: average marvel citizen.jpg (2 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
average marvel citizen.jpg
2 MB, 1988x3056
>>58389364
>The South
Should have gone North tbqh
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.