[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The rise of matriarchy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 14615106790480.jpg (34 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
14615106790480.jpg
34 KB, 600x400
We have to understand that the Fourth Era of Feminism does not imply the presence of "x-y hromosomes" in the power. The public opinion of the world community slowly prepared for the era of Matriarchy. Today more women graduate and get senior positions in the government, forcing men.

Hillary Clinton, Angela Merkel and Yulia Tymoshenko will share the control of the world, Clinton will be the matriarch of the West, Merkel will be the matriarch of the Europe, Tymoshenko - the Martiarch of the Eastern Europe and Middle East.

After the final solution of male question all xy chromosomes owners who do not accept feminism will be forced to do hormone therapy and sent to labor camps for eunuchs.

Some of the most sexually attractive men (i.e. "alpha males") will be left as attendants in the harem, to provide sexual services for every woman. The rest will be waiting for slave labor or death penalty.

Over the next 50-100 years there will be destroyed all the materials about era of the Patriarchate, books and textbooks will be rewritten, all the great figures of science, culture and art will be presented only by women, and men as the attendants and servants.
>>
>>58384163
I won't read that

but men lost when sperm banks got popular, women can have children without men

it's been fun
>>
>>58384163
The EU wants to make criticising feminism a criminal offence.
>>
>>58384326
fuck off bonger or we ban your assault kettles.
>>
File: Crying Wojak.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
Crying Wojak.png
29 KB, 633x758
>you will never be enslaved by a group of black women, tied up, abused, and occasionally forced to worship their feet like the inferior white male you are
>>
>>58384366
Oh yes, the EU wants to ban high capacity kettles but are holding off until after we vote to leave because they think it will throw fuel on the fire.
>>
>kill most men, feminize the rest
>crime virtually disappears overnight
I unironically have no problem with this.
>>
File: Blue_Silk.jpg (320 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
Blue_Silk.jpg
320 KB, 1280x1024
>>58384163
so whens the album drop
>>
>>58384678
>woman = non vile
Delusional af
>>
>>58385036
How many female Hitler, Stalin, etc etc existed? How many women committed genocide? Why are the vast majority of violent criminals male?

It's because men are worse than women. We need to reverse things so men are subservient to women to prevent men from doing more damage to the world.
>>
/int/ is a SFW board. Please keep your sexual fantasies off this board
>>
File: whitewoman.jpg (148 KB, 494x736) Image search: [Google]
whitewoman.jpg
148 KB, 494x736
>>58385392
Women are the reason why men started many wars.
Women are the reason why there is hard competition in every aspects.
Women are the initiators of every divorce. Because it's profitable for them
>muh alimonies
Every woman is a potential misandristic emotional damaged robot.
I see no reason to defend them.
>>
>>58384163
It was about time really..
Women have been oppressed since the beginning of time, they need an opportunity to prove if they can be leader material or not.

Women are pretty new at this so the dumb shit who says they are bad just cause a couple of bad experiences is a moron.

They need more time.
>>
>>58385744
MEN DINDU NUFFIN. IT WAS ALL DA WHITE MAN, I MEAN WOMAN, KEEPING US DOWN.
>>
>>58385819
>white knighting this hard
Keep it up, Johnny, maybe if you do it more often you will probably get a fucking meat between the legs called cunt.
>>
>>58385937
How is expecting men to take responsibility for their actions "white knighting"?
>>
>>58385747
>to prove if they can be leader material or not
>I don't know who Catherine the Great, Victoria or Margaret Thatcher are.
>>
>>58385392
killing those germs all day right

cuffs ankle
>>
>>58386054
How many times per day do you opress our brave grilles? Have you ever raped any grille? Beat them? Maybe even killed one? None? Then why do you need to take "responsibility"? I can assure you they hate you just because you are a man. Black or white, that doesn't matter at all.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.