[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister's gotten into a study abroad thing and is going
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: florence.jpg (534 KB, 1600x919) Image search: [Google]
florence.jpg
534 KB, 1600x919
My sister's gotten into a study abroad thing and is going to Florence, Italy. Is there anything I should tell her?
>>
avoid british girls african boys and love triangles
>>
Tell her to spread her cheeks and let the moist Mediterranean air lube her up, before ramming 2000 years of history inside.
>>
>>58379289
her pussy will be so raw after that, lots of healthy protein for her though if she has the semen tolerance to swallow it without throwing up
>>
PASTA'D
>>
>>58379328
I fucking love you
>>
>>58379506

Finland this is why I love you.
>>
>>58379289
Here we go again.
>>
>>58379289
Italy is by far the most beautiful euro country..

Fucking tons of amazing cities to see Florence looks amazing and it's not even on the top five.
>>
Tell her not to get accidentally framed for murder or else it will ruin her life forever.
>>
Always use condoms
>>
File: Amanda-Knox-arrives-at-he-010.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Amanda-Knox-arrives-at-he-010.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
>>58379289
Nothing at all. She can literally murder an Italian and then get away with it while bringing an Italian man back to the States with her as a bonus.
>>
>>58385072
Meredith Kercher isn't Italian, genius
>>
>>58379289
Wow they build this city like the one in assassins creed 2
>>
>>58385072
The fact that there is only a single piece of rule 34 of her is the real crime.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.