[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't we hand Aboriginals back leadership of Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
Why didn't we hand Aboriginals back leadership of Australia like South Africa did with the Africans?
>>
>>58377024
because the abos died
>>
South Africa didn't have a choice. Rhodesia got zerg rushed by superior Black communist tactics and the South African government wasn's strong enough to handle the foreign and domestic pressure.
>>
>>58377024
Because unlike South Africa only 3% of our population is indigenous.
>>
>>58377110
Holy shit. How many prisoners did the Brits ship over there?
>>
>>58377158
7, they all descend from that group.
>>
>>58377158
About the same amount of black bulls Sweden ships from Africa.
>>
>>58377158
I think they kindof got genocided like us and the native americans. The vast majority of it being biological as the natives simply had no contact with europeans before, who were unknowingly carrying smallpox or somesuch (just an example).

Kindof like when you first go to college and are exposed to a much larger group of people from far away places and you usually get extremely sick pretty soon before you're innoculated.
>>
>>58377158

The australians genocide them. It was basically hunting with dogs and shit.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_War
>>
>>58377158
After WW2 our population was 7 million. It's currently just over 24 million now, mainly brits during goldrushes, then post war immigration from europeans, Italians, Greeks, Balts etc who were displaced and then Vietnamese immigrants during Vietnam war. Since then its been a slow trickle of just our population growing and immigrants.
>>
>>58377261
>amount
Number*

Given that English is likely the only language you speak, don't you think you should at least learn it properly, convict ?
>>
>>58377405
There population was shit to begin with then at least on Tasmania I imagine it would be the same on the mainland.
>>
>>58377465
fuck off pom
>>
>>58377465
He's right you self hating Russian, why don't you check if there's sand in that cunt of yours
>>
File: lefroggyface128.png (8 KB, 473x500) Image search: [Google]
lefroggyface128.png
8 KB, 473x500
>>58377267
>Kindof like when you first go to college and are exposed to a much larger group of people from far away places and you usually get extremely sick pretty soon before you're innoculated.

>mfw my first year of college some dumb bitch from NYC came to San Diego to study, got meningitis from one of her roommates, and died
>>
>>58377933
lol
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.