[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eastern europan here Ask me abything about eastern europe politics,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Eastern europan here

Ask me abything about eastern europe politics, economy, sex industry etc.
>>
where is your we wuz Germans and shieet
>>
>>58374844
Isn't Czech Republic the only Eastern European country who still has a gommunist party ?

How is it so ?
>>
>>58374905
What?

We have nothing in xommon with german cucks

We are better people than them
>>
>>58374961

The new government didn't want to ban them because "we don't want to be like them"
>>
>>58374961
Most of the communist parties were just rebranded in eastern europe

In Czechia tjere is still old communist party with cca 10-12% support

Thanks to them there is no possible left wing goverment(social democrats are not allowed to cooperate with them), so its actully good

And they are honestly just social democrats 2.0, they like EU, welfare state etc. but nothing with nacionalization etc.
>>
I don't like Czechia anymore, it has turned into a tourists trap now. Might aswell just go to Germany, there's no difference anymore.

Unfortunately this will also happen to Poland and Hungary within 15 years.
>>
>>58374961
Ban stuffs is not a good thing because it gives them credit.
>>
>>58377470
Yeah and with banned communists, social democrats would have like 40% of the votes
>>
>>58375141
Well the differnce is that our laws are more liberal and you can have good beer with nice launch in restaurant for 5€

And there are still nice town and cities withiut tourists(brno, olomouc)
>>
>>58374961
Our commies rebranded, but the party essentially stayed the same and has made it to parliament every election since the fall communism.
They are currently hemorrhaging votes as the old generation is dieing and they even had a split recently that resulted in fragmentation of votes.
>>
>>58377679
.t bulgarian
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.