[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is America the only place this kind of shit happens on campu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: guns_500x279.jpg (56 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
guns_500x279.jpg
56 KB, 500x279
Is America the only place this kind of shit happens on campus?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etuNUrnaZVs

It's honestly so strange to keep seeing videos like this. Not a single person gives this much of a shit at my uni. Our strongest form of complaining is anonymous posting to a facebook page

People say university is a hotbed of radical leftism but mine is just full of normal people studying
>>
>>58371756
Antifa keeps protesting when somebody anti-Islam speaks over here, but nobody really takes them seriously, not even the pro-islam media
>>
>>58371756
This what I like about Australia, 99% of people just simply dont care enough to give a fuck, let alone protest something, especially something as stupid preventing someone have a platform to speak at a fucking uni.
>>
>>58371756
The united states places the individual on a basis that he or she knows the full weight of the rights he or she has been god given, and is allowed to protect them with arms, and that they will use them for the good of their nation

unfortunately that template may be slightly too optimistic
>>
it is full of radical leftism
>>
>>58371756

>mine is just full of normal people studying

just threw up all over my keyboard thank you very much mister Michael Chang.
>>
>>58371756
I love how that guy pushes the guy with the camera and then he kind of says 'do you wanna go' and he just cucks out instantly.
>>
The National Union of Students is currently being bent over the table for their stupid stunts.
>>
>>58371756
This is the exact reason why I dropped out of uni. I felt like I was being indoctrinated into some leftist cult.
>>
>GET HIM OUT GET HIM OUT GET HIM OUT

Why do americans feel the need to chant everything?
>>
>>58372071
kek keep telling yourself that
>>
>>58371756
Watching this made me feel sick.
>>
>>58372106
AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!
>>
>>58371756
>this actually happened
>at a university of all places
At least nobody got shot
>>
>>58372251
OI OI OI
>>
>>58372251
well spotted, the single situation it ever happens here

you idiots fucking break into choir verse whenever someone disagrees with you
>>
>>58372196
>>58372106
Now imagine trying to argue with these people. It's like screaming at a brick wall.
>>
File: 1403388002634.jpg (36 KB, 640x432) Image search: [Google]
1403388002634.jpg
36 KB, 640x432
>>58372314
USA USA USA!
>>
>>58371756
In my 5 years at uni, I think I heard of like 1 retarded leftist march. Granted a slew of """sexual assaults""" were taking place on campus all done by like one dude that hasn't ever been caught so a bunch of fat cows started marching around one night yelling about rape or whatever I don't know, they were largely ignored/laughed at.
>>
>>58372071
lol you fucking failulre
>>
>>58372360
Those people are the fucking worst.

>WE LIVE A RAPE CULTURE
>"No, we don't"
>THEN HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN RAPE?! CHECKMATE ATHEISTS
>>
>>58372106
because in america it's a screaming contest not a discussion

can't ever be wrong or disagree with anybody right? lets all act like a pack of fucking idiots instead and make sure people we don't like are ever seen publicly again

i've watched milo's videos he doesn't even need to say anything the moment the mouth opens fucking bam
>>
>>58372436
Basically yeah, cept nobody paid attention to them and their chant/band of freaks was so underwhelming, no one even cared.

It was hardly about rape culture, and more about how "women don't feel safe walking home at night with this rapist still loose on campus" or something like that.
>>
>>58371756
>American woman
Jesus Christ those landwhales.
>>
>>58372486
That video where Milo is giving a speech and those feminist stand up and start smearing blood on their faces... Good job retards you just proved you can't even argue your own points.

I fucking hate my generation, so so much.
>>
>>58372334
I really hope this regressive obnoxious mob mentality doesn't spread to Australian, In the 60's and 70's Americans campuses were protesting nukes, civil rights movement and conscription, now they're just screaming tumblr shit into mics.
>>
>>58372360
at mine their LGBT protest in the middle of the entrance got banned so they ran around with petitions

they were all hateful and hideous people
>>
File: USA.png (196 KB, 771x694) Image search: [Google]
USA.png
196 KB, 771x694
Leftism is creeping away over there. The only way they can still be proud of being American is to just ignore it and call other countries cucked.
>>
>>58372639
I live in an incredibly progressive city as well, so I hear this shit every day. Fucking kill me desu.
>>
>>58372719
*creeping in
>>
>>58372719
>begins to fall
always the dramatic fucking lingo too

couldn't have just said 'we are working to revoke this law' nope it's a fucking holy war on all evil

american influence is truly incredible though. i saw a bunch of these people bitching about 'fox news' and they're australian. how does this even fucking happen i just don't understand
>>
>>58372719
dog bless amerga... ;_;
>>
>>58372666
At mine the LGBT group put all these posters up saying things like "have you come out to your parents and told them, you're straight" or "I hate it when people flaunt there hetrosexuality in public, it's so gross" and "it's okay to be straight, it just shouldn't be shown". People just laughed at them and even started quoting them to others until it pretty much became a joke, then the cleaners pulled them off the wall and nothing ever went up again.
>>
Someone just fucking nuke this country already. I'm so sick of hearing people yell about racism and trannies everywhere I go. It's to the point where you can't even criticize the actions of non-white people (aka black, because God knows there's only 2 races) without being labeled a racist.
>>
>>58372882
kek i found the greens advert torn off the wall in the toilet but that got put back up
>>
>>58371756
good allow them to continue at this rate
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.