[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
AUSTRALIA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1461498890868.png (393 KB, 606x608) Image search: [Google]
1461498890868.png
393 KB, 606x608
Australia has a tiny population but a whole resource rich contient of a country to themselves
Are they the next US? In a few hundred years times will they have a global hegemony on the world?

Discuss
>>
>>58371084
no
>>
>>58371106

y
its just the the US isnt it
>>
>>58371084
no. their base genetic makeup is too weak.
>>
>>58371084
Everyone could literally be a millionaire in our country instead we sell to chinese and U.S. fucking bastard!!
>>
>>58371146
nope dont think so
>>
No. Australians are too small minded, our Governments too retarded to actually do anything worth anyway.

For example, we came out of the mining boom with debt, and infrastructure still stuck in the 80s with the lowest internet speeds in the world, even fucking subsaharan africa has faster average internet than us.

Why? because the Government thought it was great idea not to tax multinational mining companies and piss away 350 billion dollars on vote buying.
>>
File: Australian empire.png (39 KB, 500x292) Image search: [Google]
Australian empire.png
39 KB, 500x292
>>
>>58371690
>putting your McDonald's restaurant on an island
>>
i hope not
and we can't even keep a leader for a year so no
>>
>>58371084
Didn't that Abbott guy fuck them up pretty bad?
>>
No but with our good luck of being surrounded by ocean and high IQ east asian immigrants in place of mudslimes and beaners, we will be the last one standing in a century's time when the pommy cunts and seppos have been entirely overrun by savages
>>
>>58371858
Well be even drier and more barren, I reckon there's gonna be a mass exit
>>
>>58371084
no australians like being comfy and irrelevant

also fuck off we're full
>>
>>58372288

on my way 2 get ur hdi
>>
>>58372228

To where?
>>
Australians are forever the lucky nation
I can guarantee you that the moment there resources start to dwindle an asteroid will hit Australia bringing new highly valuable metals and changing the climate for the better
>>
File: everyoneelse.jpg (174 KB, 590x443) Image search: [Google]
everyoneelse.jpg
174 KB, 590x443
>>58371084
are you out there digging it now
>>
>>58371084
lol no
>>
>>58373046
Sweden, were coming for you and your wives. Just like the Somali's.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.