[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain to me, why do right wing degenerates here always talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
Explain to me, why do right wing degenerates here always talk that muh Europe is doomed, West is dying etc. Are they morons? West is the most powerful and prosperous part of the world actually. Your economies are way more better than non-European economies and your culture is the most influential one: western movies, games, books and music are the most popular worldwide. Actually right wingers here complain that Europe is destroying our country and I guess they say the same in any other non-European country. Are western idiots just memeing here or is it what they actually believe?
>>
>>58369392

Russia is Doomed.... DOOOOOOOOMED I say!!!!!
>>
>>58369392
Thats a big bait
>>
My god, what a retard.
>>
>>58369392
What's that it? It looks delicious. Digging the vodka shots too

>>58369440
U U
U U
>>
File: rghdeyr.jpg (196 KB, 566x709) Image search: [Google]
rghdeyr.jpg
196 KB, 566x709
>>58369392
People are generally fucking idiots and believe all memes they pick up from the gutter we call the Internet
>>
For example, conservative fags here say that European influence destroys "great Russian culture", that West wants us to be destroyed and that all our problems are because of it. I guess their arguments are the same from Venezuela to Russia and from Russia to Iran but the funny thing is that western rightards complain that those are their countries that are destroyed, their cultures are dying etc. What a pathetic mental circlejerking, lol.
>>
memeing idiots

to be preciously they live to pander fear
though they just don't know it

media has a way of presenting information and they sense that inequality in viewpoint so they turn it into some psychological fear about how everything is a general mess

it is called the contagion of fear or something, internet and niche chat groups helps to emphasis this group jerk but do they believe it?

it's hard to say but they can keep both their faith and their doubt at the same time, that's why they keep mentioning it, the are trying to adjust to it to prepare for the worst

and so on
>>
>>58369605
it's even funnier here. rightards complain about EU and NATO threatening our country even though we are part of both.
>>
>>58369741
Lol. Are you serious? I can understand statements about EU (muh Germany is leeching my economy) but what's their point with NATO? Maybe I,m wrong, but NATO is 100% defence from war because no Putin would try to fuck with you because he would face Murrica then.
>>
>>58369605
Issues with westernization are kinda correct though. Look, youth is abandoning our national clothes like hats and has no respect towards veterans, many want to live in USA. I think it's inevitable but it's not good.
>>
>>58369873
well they think NATO is controlled by usa and wants to get us to war with russia or something. basically their biggest concern is presence of USA
>>
>>58369605
>>58369971

Russian culture is all about copying European culture and pretending it's your own thing. So why are you so butthurt?
>>
If you actually think anons will argue your bait for hours then your sadly correct
>>
>>58370260
>>58369449
>>58369440
>be /pol/ retard
>have it hardcoded into your head that what you believe about the world is objectively true without any questions

wew lads
>>
>>58369392
Funny. Here is the other way around. Left wingers are the ones going against westerns and capitalism. Right wingers are often pro USA and think we are part of the west
>>
>>58369392
Right wingers love to say that even the smallest disruptions or meandering from their idea of a path to a conservative utopia means utter doom and outright failure of society as a whole. Pretty sure the left does the same thing. People are naturally petty and exaggerate situations when they want to get their way. We pretend to be so highly evolved but we're still just apes.
>>
>>58369392
is that ketchup
>>
>>58370452
t. Paki
>>
>>58371199
Tomato juice.
>>58371268
I guess it has to be felt as hell to be a poltard and live in Scandinavia. Paradise for a normal man and hell for a rightard, nice place.
>>
File: 645698833112.jpg (8 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
645698833112.jpg
8 KB, 250x238
>>58371398
>>
>>58371398
No the red sauce on the plate.
>>
>>58369489
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shashlik
>>
>>58371545
Yes, katchup.
>>
>>58369741
I will trade 10 NATO bases for one idiot like you.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.