[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
One in six BBC stars 'must be gay or lesbian or disabled'
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1461493993071.jpg (51 KB, 469x574) Image search: [Google]
1461493993071.jpg
51 KB, 469x574
>The BBC has pledged that 15% of its workforce will be drawn from black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) backgrounds in staff and leadership roles by 2020, as well as ensuring the same percentage for on screen, on air and in leading roles.
>Disabled people will make up 8% of the workforce and lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (LGBT) people will also comprise 8% by 2020.
>Half of all corporation's on-screen and broadcasting roles will go to women
>Representation of ethnic minorities remains at target of 15 per cent
http://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-36120246

JUST
>>
>if you have talent or all the necessary skills, you wont be employed because youre a white man.
>if you are a disabled paki woman - congratulations.

Wtf is this world?
>>
>>58365848

I'm surprised the Big Black Cock hasn't already hit the target, what with all the token nigs being inserted into the period Georgian and Elizabethan and middle ages shows.
>>
>>58366232
It never struck me just how bad it was until I watched some of Merlin. They made Guinevere and a third of the round table black. I was fucking baffled.
>>
>>58365848
they're right, we all know a movie's goodness is only related to how much sexual and ethnic diversity is in it, and not related to such phony shit as director/actors/staff talent
>>
>>58365848

How come in every american movie there is at least 1 black person despite representing 13% of the total population.
>>
File: 260px-International_tidyman.png (57 KB, 701x701) Image search: [Google]
260px-International_tidyman.png
57 KB, 701x701
How very American. Sucks that you too have to pay taxes for this force-feed.
>>
>>58365848
> Disabled people will make up 8% of the workforce
lel
>>
File: average British school.jpg (191 KB, 1467x774) Image search: [Google]
average British school.jpg
191 KB, 1467x774
>>58366322
>>
> mfw could literally get a job there because I'm a tranny and not for my qualifications or experience
looks like I'm not gonna be neet much longer
>>
>>58366442
>13%
Nice meme
>>
Interesting part is not only going to be the change process, but more how the efficiency, profitability or other measuring factors change alongside the personnel changes.

If it doesn't work out, maybe diversity won't be seen as an absolute value that goes above competence.
>>
>>58365848
Just love it
>>
>>58370649
don't worry, if it doesn't work out they'll find some way to blame it on racism as usual
>>
>>58366523
The TV licence is optional though.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.