[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't your ancestors move to America?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: iStock_000017201258XSmall.jpg (194 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
iStock_000017201258XSmall.jpg
194 KB, 425x282
Why didn't your ancestors move to America?
>>
>>58365549

they moved to this awful place instead

thanks moshe
>>
>>58365590
>be jew
>family could either come to america or israel
>pick a fucking desert because muh religion
>could have been a rich millionaire in the entertainment industry

JUST
>>
oh but i have
>>
File: CRAWLINGGGGGGG.jpg (5 KB, 205x246) Image search: [Google]
CRAWLINGGGGGGG.jpg
5 KB, 205x246
WHY DIDN'T MY ANCESTORS INVEST IN MINING AND MAKE A FAMILY FORTUNE WHY DIDN'T THEY MAKE MY LAST NAME BE KNOWN FOR GENERATIONS TO COME IN AUSTRALIA FUCKING WHY!!
>>
>>58365635

mfw

at least i have an eu passport i can get out of here eventually
>>
File: 1444911662710.png (9 KB, 401x367) Image search: [Google]
1444911662710.png
9 KB, 401x367
>>58365549
they were no biblethumpers
>>
>>58365770
I'd like to be jewish to be honest though whether it be in Israel or America your religion is great because everyone seems like a close knit community I wish I could be apart of it to be honest.
>>
I guess they had a sense of pride and belonging in contrast to the fleeing poorfags
>>
Because they were not religious nutters in the 17/1800s and they were not paranoid about the Soviets in the 1950s... My gf's family WAS paranoid about the Soviets, and as such she now has an American branch of the family, kek.
>>
>>58365822

you can identity swap with me if you want

you'd have to act as a depressed, lazy failing engineering student with no friends though
>>
>>58365549
They did, my grand-grandparents moved to Brazil, made bank during the rubber boom and came back to Italy with enough money to build an hotel
>>
>>58365549
because they weren't insane religious fanatics
>>
>>58365549
they didn't want the ''freedom'' to oppress other christian denominations
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.