[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm moving to Australia in a month. Toowoomba to be exact
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: Australia_VPN.png (57 KB, 2048x1824) Image search: [Google]
Australia_VPN.png
57 KB, 2048x1824
I'm moving to Australia in a month. Toowoomba to be exact

What can I expect? I already have a job lined up in case you were wondering
>>
>>58361976
shitposting in real life
being called a seppo
>>
>>58361976
Recycled sewage water supply.

"Poowoomba" they call it
>>
Toowoomba's pretty dull. What's your job going to be?
>>
Well it's a country town, so you can expect all the things that come with being in a country town:
>Boredom unless you're into sport, drugs or alcohol.
>People can be rough as guts.
>Women will basically catapult themselves at you, pussy first, with their legs wide apart. But they'll most likely be pretty fugly, too.
>Very little man-made scenery and most of the natural scenery will probably be boring.
>>
I've actually been to Toowoomba and I found it pretty dull
>>
east coast is for faggots west side best side
>>
Hordes of spiders of all sizes.
>>
Toowoomba is a nice place if you like quaint places and has a really nice flower festival. At least it's not That far from Brisbane. It gets cold in the winter there.
>>
>>58362130
OP I'm not going to say which side of the country is better, but I will say that if you go to the West Coast there's a chance you might meet this guy. Is it really worth the risk?
>>
>>58362278
He will most likely meet a lot of such people on both sides, since Australians are rude people
>>
>>58362278
I don't plan on going to the west side. But I do want to go up north and see Darwin. Is that worth it?
>>
If your going to Darwin watch out for the abo's
>>
File: abo reflection.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
abo reflection.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1536
>>58362342
If that counts as rude to you then you need to harden the fuck up.
>>58362354
Darwin is full of Abos and from what I hear is uncomfortably hot for half of the year. But I think it's the dry season you've got to go there for. Apparently then it's a bit more bearable.
>>
Toowoomba gets flooded sometimes, haha
That's why we call it "floodwoomba"
>>
Toowoomba has a Hukunamatta day sometimes, haha
That's why we call it "Pumbaawoomba"
>>
>>58362092
>town
>over 100,000 people live there
fuck this meme. I spent the first 13 years of my life living in a town of 3,000.

fuckin city folk I swear to god
>>
File: CfADm0i.jpg (34 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
CfADm0i.jpg
34 KB, 480x480
>>58361976
You've been coming here "next month" for months now
>>
I live in Toowoomba. Hit me up if you want get on the piss lad.
>>
>>58362599
Okay, fine. It's a city with nothing to do. There, are you happy?
>>
>>58361976
FUCKING DATA CAP
>>
>>58361976
Toowoomba's nick name is "shit city", no joke

Enjoy
>>
>>58361976
Just a reminder that this thread is made regularly with only the name of the city or town changed each time
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.