[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Considering how popular of a topic it was a few months ago,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5
File: Anjali-Ramkissoon.jpg (192 KB, 778x778) Image search: [Google]
Anjali-Ramkissoon.jpg
192 KB, 778x778
Considering how popular of a topic it was a few months ago, I'm surprised there's no threads on this new development: the Indian doctor who beat up an Uber driver got FIRED!

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/local/community/miami-dade/downtown-miami/article73411022.html

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/miami-doctor-berated-uber-driver-viral-video-fired-article-1.2611674

For people who want to know the full background story, including the Uber fight video:

http://anjaliramkissoon.org/
>>
>>58359719
/int/
>>
one of the best examples of butterface i've seen in years
>>
I'm still surprised it was a doctor that did it - I would've assumed it was just a nurse
>>
>>58359719
She looks great as long she wears the McDonalds bag on her head.
>>
>>58359793
was about to say that
>>
File: amazingfeet.jpg (92 KB, 480x720) Image search: [Google]
amazingfeet.jpg
92 KB, 480x720
>>58359885
>>58359793
>>
>>58360758
nobody cares about feet you useless virgin
>>
File: 8754132.jpg (36 KB, 300x360) Image search: [Google]
8754132.jpg
36 KB, 300x360
I'd let her beat the shit out of me and force me to worship her feet tbqh
>>
>>58360788
get off the computer and go experience life and other people you fucking loser
>>
>>58360806
>get off the computer and go experience life and other people you fucking loser

You sound like you're projecting.

At least I can admit I'm a loser, you're just a loser masquerading and telling yourself you're not one.
>>
>>58360877
shut the fuck up
>>
>Decent body
>Abysmal face
ugh..
>>
>>58359719
wud fug
>>
File: laugh-cry.jpg (44 KB, 435x518) Image search: [Google]
laugh-cry.jpg
44 KB, 435x518
>>58360806
>i-i-i'm just on 4chan late at night on a Saturday... On this board filled with "losers"... b-b-but I'm not one! I-i-i-i swear!
>>
>>58360954
lmao cuck
>>
Wud fuk
>>
>>58361122
>Wud rape
your post seems to have been in error curry senpai. but fret not, for i have repaired it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.