[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you fuck a Greek boypuss?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Milo Yiannopoulos.png (249 KB, 285x410) Image search: [Google]
Milo Yiannopoulos.png
249 KB, 285x410
Would you fuck a Greek boypuss?
>>
>>58358626
ti malakies postareis prwi prwi, postare kati original, den eimaste kamia ipofili na adigrafoume tous amerikanous se memes
>>
i'd fuck a greek girlpuss
>>
I would, but they would have to be in their late teens and not hairy, all the greek blokes round here are all hairy, no bueno
>>
File: 1440919787461.png (198 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
1440919787461.png
198 KB, 550x535
>>58359047
>fucking a greek that's not hairy

"Never trust a shaven Greek" - Diodorus Siculus
>>
>>58358975
Have you seen Greek girls? There's a reason most Greeks are faggots.
>>
>>58359142
on the contrary, i find greek women very beautiful
>>
>>58359161
You don't even know what they look like. Greek women are kuribohs, can't see what's underneath the fur.
>>
>>58359221
i go to a greek orthodox church every sunday so i think i know what they look like. i'm not greek btw, just cucked by their religion. but yeah bro, greek girls are GOAT. i can't think of a flag that tops them t/b/h
>>
>>58359290
Nobody wants to hear about your wookiee fetish.
>>
File: 1438345606904.jpg (81 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
1438345606904.jpg
81 KB, 575x1024
I went to see milo at my university
I ended up getting hit in the head with a book someone threw, the person who threw it got arrested

it was... bad
they had psychologists there incase anyone needed 'immediate therapy'(I'm not making this up)
our student government president or w/e the fuck she is(I don't remember voting?) broke down crying and started yelling that nobody in the room was safe and she feared for her life
then a bunch of neon-colored hair people ran in and started yelling and screaming

it was a fucking trainwreck and I got to see all of it
pic related
>>
>>58359417

Most of those posting under the US flag on /int/, are self-hating whites, and progressive millennials of the following type:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0diJNybk0Mw
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.