[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>At sedar >One of the people is a black convert >Rabbi
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (910 KB, 4249x2832) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
910 KB, 4249x2832
>At sedar
>One of the people is a black convert
>Rabbi is talking about slavery and invites people to come forward and mime carrying massive loads on their backs that looks exactly like antebellum slavery
>All I can think is "what is that black chick thinking right now"
>>
>>58357460
What type of cuck sedar are you attending?
>>
>>58357826
One in LA.
>>
>>58358175
>One in LA.
Let me guess your "rabbi" is a women.
>>
>>58358224
No, but there was a guest rabbi who was a woman. The main rabbi was a gay guy.
>>
>>58358343
>rabbi is a fucking fagela

kill yourself for being jewish, and for this as well
>>
File: cattle.jpg (73 KB, 1043x463) Image search: [Google]
cattle.jpg
73 KB, 1043x463
>>58358343
>No, but there was a guest rabbi who was a woman. The main rabbi was a gay guy.

That sounds kinda cancerous, m8.

>>58358470
>Goyim
>>
>>58357460
pics?
>>
>>58357460
>fag rabbi
>vagina rabbi
>"m-muh slavury"

Jesus christ, was Trudeau there as well?
>>
>>58358562
>Goyim
nope, just hate the religion and stopped practicing
>>
>>58358858
>, just hate the religion and stopped practicing
>Being a self hating kike
Ive got some rope mate

>t.Jewish atheist
>>
File: 1319696705024.png (184 KB, 287x414) Image search: [Google]
1319696705024.png
184 KB, 287x414
Why don't Jews just accept salvation through the forgiveness of Christ, instead of treating God like an autistic retard?
>>
>>58358906
>t.Jewish atheist
oh come on I'm not THAT retarded, there are other reasons
>Being a self hating kike
I don't hate myself, just my heritage
>>
>>58358938
there's no money in it
>>
I don't understand reform Jews. No one is forcing you to be religious, just admit to being atheists. No need for all this dumb liberalising.
>>
>>58359148
>just my heritage
>Part of the master race
>Hates being part of the master race
Explain yourself.
>>
>>58359367
I don't like a religion that teaches people to harm their children

>>58359319
exactly, it's so watered down that it can barely be considered a religion at all
>>
>>58359497
>I don't like a religion that teaches people to harm their children
>Muh dick
if this is your biggest problem in life, then your life must be pretty great.
>>
>>58359497
Jews truly are the master race though. There's a reason jews are over represented in positions of power around the world.
>>
>>58359521
you know so little

>>58359545
never said they weren't, just don't like them
>>
>>58359580
>you know so little
wanna get me up to speed?
>>
>>58359647
Not really, the negative effects of circumcision are common knowledge literally everywhere outside the US & the middle east. Like most Jews you will likely dismiss any logic and reason about not slicing infants, because the truth is disturbing.
Just do a google search and look for research done by credited universities/ research labs, and you can see for yourself.

I'm going to bed now.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.