[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
With the research done by Turkey's most notable researchers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 500x293) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 500x293
With the research done by Turkey's most notable researchers , the Turkish Grand Assembly has decided that it was enough with Middle East's bullshit and have decided to move the country in the middle of Atlantic Ocean. The profits of this will be :
- Turkey will become an exotic paradise island , bringing even more tourists per year
- Turkey will get away from any neighbouring country so no one will bother it anymore
- Syrian refugees would have to use plastic boats to cross half the ocean , so no more Syrians for Turkey
- Turkey will be right in the middle on the trade between Europe and North America

After publishing this revolutionary idea to public , Erdoğan said " After we move this country in the middle of Atlantic , we'll then later take the northern cypruss too because the puppy state always needs it motherland to function. "
What do you think of this Turkey's revolutionary plan ?
>>
>>58343382
i hope you didn't bring k*rds with us
>>
Safe place to nuke.
>>
>>58343470
We'll leave them at Syria as we hop on to our lovely boat that will sail to Atlantic
>>58343488
Haha you can't reach there Russia , try provoking us again with your planes again if they have enough gas to get there in one lift
>>
>>58343382

If I ever had 3 wishes free, that'd be one of it
>>
>>58343583
>you can't reach there Russia
We actually have subs there.
>>
>>58343382
And Turkey still won't be European
>>
>>58343971
Yeah subs that function as good as Serbian Carriers do
>>
>>58344320
They wouldn't made US worry coming out of nowhere though. BTW it was just a banter, I don't have any bad or good feelings about Turkey.
>>
>>58344826
It's not banter when you threat people with nuclear bombs you dumbass
>>
>>58345260
Except he's not threatening you because he has 0 access to nukes and you know this.

>>58343382
Solid plan desu I can see no flaws. Best wishes.
>>
I think pic related could work a lot better
>>
>>58347817
not even somalia wants to be any near portugal.
for all spanish bros out there. stay strong, my white brothers. maybe someday you'll be able to send the portugese people a.k.a. moors back to africa.
>>
File: DomeBar640.jpg (43 KB, 640x323) Image search: [Google]
DomeBar640.jpg
43 KB, 640x323
>traveling around the world with k*rts

no

>cut the nation from half
>cover it with a dome
>sink it for 30 years
>come back
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK