[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
am i the only guy here who likes everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2
File: 1461442358227.jpg (241 KB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
1461442358227.jpg
241 KB, 2000x1500
am i the only guy here who likes everyone
>>
in 4chan or irl?
>>
>>58342539
i love everyone too :)
>>
>>58342577
i mean on /int/. everyone is so bitter just to be "anti-pc". but i mean this picture warms my heart, even if the context behind it might not be so good.
>>
>>58342831
yeah, I used to like everyone and be nice with everyone when I started to come here
not anymore since everything I get as response is ''lol, nigger'', ''>argentina>white'', or I get completely ignored
>>
>>58343867
that sucks bro. just rmemeber most people in real life love argentinians. im a bi tdrunk and feeling a bit emotional. if im being honest i tlaked to this girl from iran and i feel so good
>>
>>58344138
oooh I'm glad for you, Ivan, go for that qt!

also:
>most people in real life love argentinians
that's not true, most people don't give a shit about us, on /int/ or irl
>>
Im racist for the memes, irl not so much
>>
>>58342539
yes, for now, but wait until later when we really start to party.
>>
>>58344502
thanks! bless your heart
>>
there's always good people from every country, race or religion
maybe excepting Israel. but who knows.
>>
>>58342539
I like everyone too
>>
>>58344502
But.. Argentina is irrelevant in real life, so why should it be relevant online?
>>
>>58345102
aha
>>
>>58342539
There's no way you like 'everyone'.. You like mudslimes? gays? trans? retarded?
>>
>>58344955
Why is Israel a possible exception? You are deluded by the very same thing you are trying to describe. Great job, anon. Great fucking job.
>>
>>58345440
i don't mind gays. they do nothing to me. i dont like any religions
>>
>>58344502
Don't underestimate the power of football lad
>>
>>58345440
Yes, as a matter of fact. You act as though it's some self-evident fact that everyone should hate whoever you hate.
>>
>>58342539
he must be very hot there
>>
>>58345670
accepting the degeneracy that is transsexuals, the retarded, gays and other groups is everything that is wrong with the world.

>>58345629
So your first statement is false, you don't like religious people (as do I). Everyone has a hate/dislike for someone they just may not show it.
>>
>>58345669
>football
you mean the power of football to idiotize people
>>
>>58345846
Welp, guess I'm a degenerate then lol. A real fag enabler.

And you know what? I'm fine with that.
>>
>>58345846
>degeneracy
Back to /pol/ lad
>>
>>58345846
i can like a religious person without liking religion. a few of my friends are orthodox. I knew a few tatars who were muslim but when tey hang out with me they stopped being religious!
>>
File: youarelovely.jpg (51 KB, 698x289) Image search: [Google]
youarelovely.jpg
51 KB, 698x289
>>
I don't take any of this seriously, I get along with all people irl that don't act like dicks.
racists, feminists, slavs, indians, don't matter
>>
>>58345846
don't forget pedos and Zoophylic people
>>
>>58342539
Where was this pic taken?
>>
>>58342539
I like almost everyone.

>>58345440
What's wrong with gays? Nothing. Trans people deserve pity, not hate. Why even care, they're so tiny minority, it's not like many people want to do this. Retarded? Why hate disabled people, are you some fucking SS? They need medical care.
>>
>>58342539
do you also like hitler?
>>
>>58346166
damascus
>>
>>58346264
The retarded need medical care... spend money on something that will never give back to society. When did sympathising with the abnormal become the 'right' thing to do.

What's wrong with gays? well before the world got all PC, gays were treated as mental disorder, and it still should be. They are not as bad and useless as the retarded, they can at least do something.

Trans people are a disgrace, they need to be sterilized and locked away.
>>
>>58346316
Weird. I expected Syrians to be more lighter skinned.
>>
>>58346711
>When did sympathising with the abnormal become the 'right' thing to do.
Since forever?

>before the world got all PC, gays were treated as mental disorder
Not really.
>and it still should be
Why? It affects nothing except sexual desires.
>>
>>58348673
>Since forever
No not since forever it is only recently we've treated them normally, many different cultures would abandon the abnormal child.

>Not Really
Yes they were, they were sterilised in some countries and went on medication, Britain being one of them this was up until the 1960s.
It's not normal.
>>
>>58343867
Yeah, imagine how I feel.
But doesn't matter, is kind of a training for me, I still love you all guys.
>>
>>58349027
Never seen a Peruvian poster, add that to the collection.
>>
>>58349664
You get one potato and a llama.
>>
>>58346093
Fuck you nigger
>>
>>58350691
>Nigger
>Germany
pls mehmet.
>>
>>58342539
People on /int/ and /pol/ and in other boards too try way too hard to be anti politically correct and edgy. I'm guessing it's because of youngsters who are trying to fit in here because they don't fit in in the real world as well. They are just venting their insecurities through racism and shitposting.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.