[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>euros will defend this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1
File: europe.png (497 KB, 627x592) Image search: [Google]
europe.png
497 KB, 627x592
>euros will defend this
>>
no they wont
>>
>>58339930
Translation (Zero)
"I'm soooo jealous that I couldn't manufacture a comparable crisis to exploit."
>>
>>58340552
>crisis
Offering sanctuary to refugees is now a crisis?
>>
>>58340552
Translation meaning that we'll have to drop our visa-free agreements with Europe if they continue to import shitskins like they are now.
>>
>>58340552
>crisis
Offering syour daughter to refugees is now a crisis?
>>
>>58339930
Yes, because Obama is a fucking nazi.
>>
>>58341409
That makes it worse that he's not desu
>>
>>58340552
It is actually true that this crisis was created to show Europe just how capable the EU is of solving crisises.
Wew were they wrong about their capabilities
>>
>>58341441
He is against refugees, therefore he is a nazi.
>>
>>58340707
"One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter." (Gerald Seymour)
Right?
>>
desu only Eastern Euros and Swedes will defend Europe.

That's the problem with Europe vs America threads
>>
>>58341653
Thought it was economic blackmail by the Greeks?
>>
>>58341653
It was an act of hubris by Germany, and now they are suffering the consequences. The only shame is that other countries will be dragged down with them. Hopefully there will be another mass sexual attack, and the next terrorist incident will be in Berlin.
>>
>>58340782
Not sure if there will be much left worth visiting in the next few years.
I do hope the Euros get their shit together sooner than later.
>>
>using hashtags in the news
embarassing desu senpai
>>
>>58341836
the immigrant crisis actually came shortly after a new bailout package was agreed upon for the Greeks (agreed upon in august, Merkel's wir schaffen das, which signed the real start of the crisis, in october).

Quite a few refugees stranded before then, but nothing in comparison to after Merkel's wir schaffen das.

Merkel was actually quite opposed to refugees just weeks before she said it, specifically telling a syrian refugee 'I care about you but we're full fuck off'
>>
>>58340839
Only if you value them.
>>
>>58342230
Thank You for the clarity.
Be strong.
>>
>>58343046
Refugee lives matter.
>>
Meanwhile, in our southern border...
>>
>>58339930
Is he saying that importing hordes of people from countries with cultures that are completely incompatible with Western culture is a bad idea? Come on now, what could possibly go wrong? It's the current year after all.
>>
>>58343259
Moreso than their daughters, it would appear.

You know, our countries are getting along pretty well lately.
Be a shame to go to war again, even if we're on the same side.
Want to sit this next one out?
We'll say we're too broke to come over there, or something.
>>
>>58343332
Yes, but we (the people) still have guns, and aren't afraid to use them right back at the horde and their enforcers.
Big difference.
>>
>>58339930
Do you guys think Obama and the Queen had a cute dinner :3
>>
>>58339930
Umm then what are 18 million illegals doing in America?
>>
>>58339930

What is there to defend?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.