[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
There it is. Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimetres.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7
File: 1456420139902s.jpg (3 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1456420139902s.jpg
3 KB, 200x200
There it is.

Circumference 50cm. Fifty-fucking-centimetres.

Does someone actually think that they could do shit to me in an actual street alteraction? Do you think you'd have the guts to open your mouth, or even to look anywhere but into the tips of your shoes when I grab your gf's ass and make a double flex? Yea right. You pencil necks will be there quietly sitting down swallowing your anger with your lower lip shaking. Me, on the other hand, I will do as I will. This is quaranteed by these arms with which I effortlessy move 45kg weights in the scott-biceptbench. They quarantee me the strength and the power you never could even imagine of.

Well, now you know where you stand you little rats :) I had to stop by and tell you how things work in the real life as many of you pretend to be tough and troll around in here. If you might bump into me at a bar, you'd better lay low and back the fuck up, even if I coped a feel with your lady without asking your permission. But don't worry, she'd love to have a real man for once ;)

U mad? It's ok. I am enjoying my life.
>>
lmao this sub is hilarious
>>
File: 1459550923809.jpg (5 KB, 400x262) Image search: [Google]
1459550923809.jpg
5 KB, 400x262
>Tfw you're thin
>>
>>58338530
Fuck off pastafarian
>>
>>58338530
Is this a new pasta?
Also big biceps don't make you stab resistant.
>>
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/fit/
>>
>>58338765
>stab resistant
t.coldsteel
>>
Been working out for about 6 months and this isn't even my goal. You're too big to comfortably fit into clothing at this point, forced to wear tank tops and the like
>>
File: muscle worship1.gif (2 MB, 889x680) Image search: [Google]
muscle worship1.gif
2 MB, 889x680
>>
File: 1434456853299.jpg (17 KB, 326x272) Image search: [Google]
1434456853299.jpg
17 KB, 326x272
>>58338765
>new
sup reddit
>>
link us to how well this pasta does on fit and r9k
>>
>cm
worthless
>>
File: pirelli.jpg (13 KB, 300x212) Image search: [Google]
pirelli.jpg
13 KB, 300x212
>>58338530
must have spent a lot of time lifting heavy things.
so, you are easily amused, then?
>>
>>58338530
no matter how you wll lift, remember that you're still a chink
>>
so you just copied that thumbnail from ylilauta?
>>
>>58344785
Sorry, I was unaware that "ylilauta" translates to "spank bank" in your land of wonders.
Its not unusual to have strange urges at your age, you know.
Perfectly normal.
Yep.

So, what other fun things do you have for us to talk about today?
Your nose, or toes, maybe?
>>
>>58345097
my nose is quite large, some might even say jewish my hair is yellow and eyes green though.
>>
>>58338530
>my gf
nice joke hahahahahaha
>>
>>58345434
hmmmm. large nose, you say.
did you develop your nose, also?
or were you born with it?
you know, i don't think they even make barbells small enough to lift with an underdeveloped nose.
are you just making that up?
>>
>>58347661
i might be, you can never know for sure lälläslää
>>
>>58338765
>stab

be a real american and just shoot him already
>>
> tfw 2 months into getting fit

Feels good
>>
File: finland.jpg (17 KB, 527x87) Image search: [Google]
finland.jpg
17 KB, 527x87
>his right is infringed
>>
>>58338530
I could beat any person on this board within an inch of their life

Prove me wrong. Protip: you can't
>>
I dunno man.

If I've learnt one thing from my work in courts it's that the biggest guy will go down if someone really wants to fight.

Most people don't want to fight, if you get a guy that really wants to fight he'll have a better go at someone 50cm bigger than him than a musclehead picking on a stick.
>>
File: rallienglanti.jpg (49 KB, 462x353) Image search: [Google]
rallienglanti.jpg
49 KB, 462x353
>>58348375
feelsbadman
>>
anyone could just shoot you
>>
>>58338530
Muscles can't stop a bullet.
>>
>>58338530
>Be American
>Well yeah you're stronger than me but I could just shoot you from my wheelchair
AHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.